• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements

Offline Pluto

• Hi there... from Pluto
  • Characters: xPlutonianx
  • Faction: Moist/Samurai_侍
pk is usually around 2-3 hours before the time now.
yes that's 1 - 2 am for me, has always been problem, at least before had rpks through out the day so could enjoy it a bit

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
yes that's 1 - 2 am for me, has always been problem, at least before had rpks through out the day so could enjoy it a bit
pk rly depends on what time the other guilds logs in. cuz the population in the server is actually quite low.

Offline Pluto

• Hi there... from Pluto
pk rly depends on what time the other guilds logs in. cuz the population in the server is actually quite low.

yes, well not to mention my country's tz is the most fcked up tz of all

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒

yes, well not to mention my country's tz is the most fcked up tz of all
not really bro. it's probably because your timezone gang are just not in this server & server population is low so pk don't last long nor it starts at a random time for you to enjoy. but logging to find friends and join rpk is fun though :) 

Offline Pluto

• Hi there... from Pluto
not really bro. it's probably because your timezone gang are just not in this server & server population is low so pk don't last long nor it starts at a random time for you to enjoy. but logging to find friends and join rpk is fun though :)
yes miss that fun xD. Indians are low on every server tbh, hell we don't even do anything and i see people shouting in wc "Indian Dogs", sad!!

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
yes miss that fun xD. Indians are low on every server tbh, hell we don't even do anything and i see people shouting in wc "Indian Dogs", sad!!
thats life in epw, thats how they keep their PK alive LOOOL but yes, the old days where world chat is filled with trashtalks. fun days..

Offline Pluto

• Hi there... from Pluto
thats life in epw, thats how they keep their PK alive LOOOL but yes, the old days where world chat is filled with trashtalks. fun days..
Lol yes the trashtalks, good times for popcorns gg

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420
you are just playing on the wrong year, epw had many indians long back and now all of them are focusing life, only a few nerds like me still logs without reason

Offline Pluto

• Hi there... from Pluto
you are just playing on the wrong year, epw had many indians long back and now all of them are focusing life, only a few nerds like me still logs without reason
ik, i played when others played the game, pw is a dying game tbh at least i feel that way.

Offline Ishkafu

• Trike Patrol PH
  • BIOHIN KITA
  • Faction: Vehements/infamy

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
ik, i played when others played the game, pw is a dying game tbh at least i feel that way.
facts.  :tiger-42:

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
Told them not to drink from ganges...

Offline 𝕰vangelize

• ★Khim★
  • Characters: Evangelize
  • Faction: InfamyNoobs