Epic Perfect World

Worth coming back?

Offline Grieves

• Moist AF
  • You don't have to be crazy to live on this earth, But it sure helps.
  • Characters: Merkin ~ Skrunch ~ Fluse ~ Dysmal ~ Grieves ~ Phenomena
  • Faction: Moist
Hello peoples of epic,

probably every few months i get an itch to come back to epic expecting it to be like the good old days. i was wondering if its more dead than ever right now or still worth coming back and hanging with peoples. I was one of the OGs of Moist and frosty(the second time it came back). If anyone remembers me and wants to fill me in on everything that i've missed that'd be chill too. my character names are Grieves/Blunder/Fluse/Merkin/Fallopian. 

TLDR; inspire me to come back or tell me why i shouldn't. 

Thanks fams

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
like pw come back want 100v100v100 like 2k13 *** off then want minor 5-10v5-100 come back 1v1 is depending on your class updates are not promised otherwise it's a good server tons of fash and custom mounts but new material is slow to be introduced to say the least

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Pluto

• Hi there... from Pluto
  • Characters: xPlutonianx
  • Faction: Moist/Samurai_侍
bro... demi here btw, good to see you here, hope everyone is healthy in your fam. I just came back 2-3 days ago and believe me server is dead, and by dead i mean dead as moist, few occasional mass pks ( i guess that's still there, i have seen 2 mass pks in 3 days, so good on that part ) otherwise every where it's empty af. Have you ever seen misfo and nightscream island empty? at least not me, barely anyone does any pve either. Well that is for my tz, but since you come at my night time you might get a few more actions. If you decide to come back, you probably won't go offline empty handed. Btw been hearing rumours about new patch coming soon, so might be worth checking it out.
Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 04:20 am by Pluto

Offline oldgamer

dead af....... 
but now burd gonna do a retard patch cause thats the only way he can get players back
then dogs will come back and say thank you and u get your pk

Offline Mystic

The game is still as it was, but there are less players. If you have the time and patiance to farm again then yes its worth coming back.

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast
dead server no new players same faces everywhere kekW

Offline Explosive

dead server no new players same faces everywhere kekW
because you can`t beat the OLD PLAYERS right? Blame your skills not the keyboards or server

Offline Sett

• Characters: Salahuddin
Hello peoples of epic,

probably every few months i get an itch to come back to epic expecting it to be like the good old days. i was wondering if its more dead than ever right now or still worth coming back and hanging with peoples. I was one of the OGs of Moist and frosty(the second time it came back). If anyone remembers me and wants to fill me in on everything that i've missed that'd be chill too. my character names are Grieves/Blunder/Fluse/Merkin/Fallopian.

TLDR; inspire me to come back or tell me why i shouldn't.

Thanks fams

If you like toxic community this is the perfect game hahaha, seriously tho if you wanna pvp it's awesome, but when you play more than like 4 months you will bored asf good game to spend your time when bored :d

Offline Esofication

• Oke
because you can`t beat the OLD PLAYERS right? Blame your skills not the keyboards or server
u dont quote me irrelevant pignoy, guess why ur country is a 3rd world cant even understand a sentence kekW 

Offline Explosive

u dont quote me irrelevant pignoy, guess why ur country is a 3rd world cant even understand a sentence kekW 
pignoy? 你是男人吗? fxk u beat me nigga trust me it worth to delete your acc. or I sig you on battle arena Game?

Offline 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓪🎀

• 🎀♥𝓑𝓛𝓐𝓒𝓚𝓟𝓘𝓝𝓚♥🎀
  • ♥ BLACKPINK & TWICE ♥
  • Characters: Coladia / Lalisa_Manoban / Kim_Jisoo / Kim_Jennie
  • Faction: Codex
pignoy? 你是男人吗? fxk u beat me nigga trust me it worth to delete your acc. or I sig you on battle arena Game?
那个人不值得争论的兄弟 not worth brother trust me
♥ Codex in the Area ♥

Offline Mash 🖤

yes worth it, the server is alive .-.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Yea worth it if you are pvp player , you just need to farm to get a full titles for pvp 

Offline Esofication

• Oke
pignoy? 你是男人吗? fxk u beat me nigga trust me it worth to delete your acc. or I sig you on battle arena Game?
non factor dog tryna talk big LUL 

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
not worth, just read the threads how badly gms abuse power and care for the community and balance.