Epic Perfect World

Skill Removal

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
This is just a pure QQ thread, like all others in the last week or so.
99.9% of these people which make these thread have no idea how to counter those skills/classes, therefore, like Hammer_Time said, lack of skill.

Offline TimeDeath

the more people qq about certain skills, in my opinion i think everything should just get unnerfed then retry nerfing some different things, sence this post is suggesting that bms are op with defences, i think more would enjoy it if we unnerfed everything :) barbs crit 55k on my sin no problem, not once have i made a post thinking they should be nerfed, venos crit 70k even with my fulll r8 on, wizzies 2 shot me, but i still think its how i play, 3 spark is a skill earned with a quest i dont think it should be removed, i just think more players should use it :)
also genies if you remove genie skill expel or AD i think you should remove all the potions that do the same effects and leave 3 spark alone,
just my opinion, i honestly dont think anything should be touched atm.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Most idiotic thread 2k13  :normal-43: You literally just listed why you cant kill some classes, please get off forums.  :normal-40:

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Who is this Feline talking bout seekers having it all? U feeling well? U do realize when im in my defense mode i dont do much dmg, if i want to do dmg, i have to change weapon, which causes me to lose 30 def lvl, which causes me to be squishier. So idk what the problem is there. If i i want to kill, i have to expose myself to more dmg. Maybe u should learn seeker more and not keep it lv 120-smtn and then talk bout them.

Offline Nine_FOx

Who is this Feline talking bout seekers having it all? U feeling well? U do realize when im in my defense mode i dont do much dmg, if i want to do dmg, i have to change weapon, which causes me to lose 30 def lvl, which causes me to be squishier. So idk what the problem is there. If i i want to kill, i have to expose myself to more dmg. Maybe u should learn seeker more and not keep it lv 120-smtn and then talk bout them.
vindex I think feline never played seeker in this server because of his thoughts about this class. those people who didn't even used seeker as their main, might think differently than those who understand this class.
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 11:26 am by Nine_FOx
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
vindex I think feline never played seeker on this server because of his thoughts about this class. those people who didn't even used seeker as their main, might think differently than those who understand this class.

No this feline think cause she have level 55 [insert class] on PWI she knows everything about that class
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 11:34 am by elllieee

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
 we are all entitled to our opinions but yea sometimes we are  wrong.  :-X

it takes more maturity to admit that though...
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Leonidas fought with 300 against Xerxes' 300,000 strong soldiers.
OP.

everytime I see a nerf thread, I shall think of this. Lol.

Anyways.. GM's already said they are gonna fix stuff, Might aswell let things happen and see how things work out.  :-\ And seriously why do people have to be such asses while trying to give their own opinion?

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
lol *facedesk*
a venom can kill mystic very easy .........

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
lol *facedesk*
a venom can kill mystic very easy .........
lol

yunie1

lol *facedesk*
a venom can kill terrible mystics very easy .........

:tiger-4: :tiger-23:

Offline TimeDeath

lawl and no <-- this feline isnt stating that seekers have it all maybe you should reread what i wrote :P or maybe learn to read english, js and i was giving my opinion and thinking nothing should change or everything should be unnerfed,  :)) lol anyways, i understand the work you have to do as a seeker to two shot me <3 but i also know how little work wizzies and venos have to do too, <3 i like how things are because i love challenges <3

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I cannot delete skills, but I could edit them like I want or make unusable. But I don't see a reason why any skill would have to be edited, it would only piss off many people and could cause more balance issues. 
Every skill can be countered, including genie spark. Sure I could nerf solid shield but then barbs would lose a lot of their survivability. Doing few similar 'alterings' would make RQ half of the community. But people seem to not realize that.

Offline Lilabean

• \o/
  • Far from what I was, not yet what Im going to be.
+1 Agatio
What is the fun in the game if skills are nerfed? The whole point is to learn the class you play and learn how to use your skills to counter other classes, if things get nerfed too much then the balance would be way off and there would be more QQ and more of that one token class people think is the strongest after skill changes, there is no right answer and no wrong answer to if things should be changed, just learn from defeat and roll with the punches   :tiger-1: