Epic Perfect World

Skill Removal

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I don't agree of getting rid of seekers def level buff, because they are meant to be tanky and have huge damage. why do you want to nerf this class? I don't see that much seeker get in the PVP ranks. what make you feel uncomfortable killing a seeker? one of the least PK class that played on this server is SEEKER.

Imo, true balance is having to sacrifice something to get something else. For example, sacrificing some defense for high attack or vise versa. Psychics have sacrifices to make if they want attack over defense or defense over attack. Seekers have a +40 def level buff but they do not have to sacrifice any attack to get those defense levels. If you ask me, that is OP'd. In the case of light classes, they can hit hard and their defense is lower but mag def and phy def are pretty close to being even. This still shows the "give up one to get the other" system which I consider to be balanced.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Most idiotic thread 2k13  :normal-43: You literally just listed why you cant kill some classes, please get off forums.  :normal-40:

Offline Nine_FOx

Imo, true balance is having to sacrifice something to get something else. For example, sacrificing some defense for high attack or vise versa. Psychics have sacrifices to make if they want attack over defense or defense over attack. Seekers have a +40 def level buff but they do not have to sacrifice any attack to get those defense levels. If you ask me, that is OP'd. In the case of light classes, they can hit hard and their defense is lower but mag def and phy def are pretty close to being even. This still shows the "give up one to get the other" system which I consider to be balanced.
Feline do you have seeker? did you used it on pk? seeker need spark or pills and need to avoid any interference to their combo. seeker are the most slowest chan class. I will love to get nerf my 40+ def level buff exchange to chan. you will know why seekers need their def level if you played that class.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Feline do you have seeker? did you used it on pk? seeker need spark or pills and need to avoid any interference to their combo. seeker are the most slowest chan class. I will love to get nerf my 40+ def level buff exchange to chan. you will know why seekers need their def level if you played that class.

My forum sig lists all my toons and their levels, that should answer the first two questions.

I don't want the buff removed completely, like someone else said it should be capped at +20 or +30 def levels. I'd go for +20 because I stand by the "give something up to gain something" system of thinking.

If the buff will not be nerfed then something should be done to drop their attack, not by a lot though. Maybe cap the amount of refines on their weapons to +8 or +10 if it is possible.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SalvajeMC

Ok lets just remove all skills from all classes all weapon and all gears, remove also genie from game thats it   no more QQ... When are you people going to start pking with what you got and what you are given...
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Ok lets just remove all skills from all classes all weapon and all gears, remove also genie from game thats it   no more QQ... When are you people going to start pking with what you got and what you are given...
Leonidas fought with 300 against Xerxes' 300,000 strong soldiers.
OP.

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
take out barb tiger/panda form, veno forms, all wiz elemental attacks, all psy soulforce, all cleric heals and buffs, make archers range about 7 meters, and make seekers go full AA. yea.. thats what this is leading to.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Panda_monium

lets just keep the level max at 85...no morai skills, and tt80 max gear... :normal-18:

Offline ryanscore

• All is fair in a Perfect World.

Sage Seeker buff gives 35 defense level, Demon gives 30 or 32, not 40+. Also a full defense Seeker does not do a lot of damage even with strength build unless you have God of Frenzy weapon stat but then the hp gets knocked down faster due to sage skills making it proc more often and you die quicker so it really is a give and take situation. By the way I have a 150 Sage R8 Seeker.

Offline CrisisX

Fact: Perfect World was not made to be a 1v1 game.
Fact: It's a bit difficult to selectively change about skills all the time to suit what people want for 1v1.
Fact: If you change things for 1v1 it makes mass pk/TW more difficult for the class you decided is too hard to kill in a 1v1. Among also ruining PVE. (This server is PVE as much as everyone wants to thing it's PVP, it is PVE. My name isn't forcibly white.)

Frankly character skills, character gear, genie skills....if we consider everyone wearing Dragon gear or everyone wearing R8 gear, gear is pretty much equal minus those few players that either donated a ton or worked their butts off to get. What it comes down to is skill...let the mystic spam heal themselves, big deal they can't attack while doing that so just build chi off them or walk away from a pointless fight. Like what 1% of the server even plays mystics.
Skills and classes all meant for mass pvp not 1v1 lets bs around and see which class is better junk, by all rights most these classes shouldn't be able to solo a barb, they're the tank class for a reason. Yet it's possible.
Mass pvp/TW > 1v1 and is what this game was meant for xD (I've 1v1'd plenty and just find it boring and really doesn't say who's better then who and who really cares, having fun > being better then someone else)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Like what 1% of the server even plays mystics.

You'd be surprised about how the mystic population grew lately  ;)

Offline Nine_FOx

are you suggesting this nerf ideas about seeker, because they increase their population in mass pk? please make seeker be killed by wand of cleric 1-2 hit. that what you guys want. no more tanky seeker. :D
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Why revive a month old thread?

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

yunie1

My forum sig lists all my toons and their levels, that should answer the first two questions.

I don't want the buff removed completely, like someone else said it should be capped at +20 or +30 def levels. I'd go for +20 because I stand by the "give something up to gain something" system of thinking.

If the buff will not be nerfed then something should be done to drop their attack, not by a lot though. Maybe cap the amount of refines on their weapons to +8 or +10 if it is possible.
Seekers are fine. If people can find a way around them, then I must say it's really because they don't know what are they doing and I never say this with the "OP" classes. None of the ideas in the original post are going to happen so give up on this. :<

Why revive a month old thread?

Aw you read my mind. Tho the last reply was June 18th and today's July 8th so it isn't techically a month.  :tiger-50:
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:03 am by Clarity

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
remove the Genie the better thing to do...
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US