Epic Perfect World

Skill Removal

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
I dont even...

edit: Ok I make my opinion a bit more clear :O I only understand why you wanna remove solid shield cuz rly, ppl just making their barbs full tank and it doesnt make bigger sense, and this skill is quite op against aps classes - not fun, but about others I dont see the sense rly, especially removing 3* spark(how can anyone suggest it.....?), its like ET said, ppl rely on it, because not everyone has r8 with pro stats like you, how do you imagine dragon sin killing barb without 3* spark? now the bad part of my post: nurfing seeker's def lvls buff? please tell me u're kidding...  its just quite stupid suggestion...

But yeah, those are just your suggestions, u have right to post it so I just hope, from my own experience, that people wont flame too much on you ;/ Have a nice day/evening/night/whatever.
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Remove Spark>Wizzies QQ
Remove 3spark>APS classes QQ
Remove belief>In that case nerf every single debuff. This is a dumb idea.
Remove APS skillls>Yeah just *** up PVE sins and APS archers gf

Overall dumb idea

sixsignsofalex

I still think genies should be allowed, they are a vital part of 1v1s/pk and they help a lot. i just think removing certain skills would make fights more varied, and would make certain classes/combos less 'op' and just regular :p so it's fair fun fighting

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
no mate its a GM keeping forums with some dignity  :-\

"This^" was referring to my comment that you deleted implying it was an insult.

Let me try this a different way. I don't think genie skills can be edited or removed. As far as mystics go, well th are ways to get around this, you just need to figure that out. BM's and seekers well they are supposed to be tanky. All games have tank classes that are hard to kill, They are NOT impossible to kill. Instead of requesting nerfs because you don't like a particular class try these three steps... Improvise, adapt and overcome.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
BM's and seekers well they are supposed to be tanky. All games have tank classes that are hard to kill, They are NOT impossible to kill. Instead of requesting nerfs because you don't like a particular class try these three steps... Improvise, adapt and overcome.

+Universe

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I still think genies should be allowed, they are a vital part of 1v1s/pk and they help a lot. i just think removing certain skills would make fights more varied, and would make certain classes/combos less 'op' and just regular :p so it's fair fun fighting

What would make fights vary is if they remove AD, Expel, ect.
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:39 pm by EvilTouch

sixsignsofalex

AD isn't a spammable skill. And people still die through AD all the time. Expel is helpful and stops the person who is expelled from doing anything rlly... And the guy who said bms and seekers are supposed to be tanky, u r correct. 100%! i totally agree, not denying that. but one thing that other servers do. is nurf their atk, if they r to be a tanky class, they generally have lower attack. otherwise you end up with a high atk, high def class.

Offline firestorm01

why do PK'ers cry about what class they can and can't beat ??If you suck at pvp don't do it..plain and simple . Don't ruin any class in the game just for your own pleasure..

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Removing belief is just a plain bad idea. It has a fairly big cooldown & takes a ton of energy which is plenty cost to balance it out. Too many combos would become impossible to defend against without this.  AD & expell are completely ineffective against for example sin or bm.  (stuns last too long for AD, expell can be stunned trough.)

Removing spark, or at least nerfing it, wouldn't be a bad idea. I see completely otherwise useless wizards 1shotting people left and right just by using random firecombos. They don't know their class, drop in seconds in actual pk but all they need to do to kill many is just hit 5 buttons & watch as it hierobugs people.

Removing relentless courage, I don't see why. The GoF sin APS combo is  OP but mostly because of them getting both attacklvl, GoF AND high base -int off armor.

Removing windshield. Why? I see nothing wrong with this skill, the boost isnt great, nor is the defense. It's a cheap fairly small boost most of the time, nothing OP for sure if you ask me.

Solid shield,  bit broken on str barbs in 1v1 pvp but it's essential for tank builds. Barbs won't last long in TW without it.  Overall.. it's easy enough to kite or debuff the barb while its on & then just attack after.

Regular sparks.. Meh, if people want to waste their chi, let them.

Mystic heal: Agreed on that one, absorb soul needs to be nerfed more than the heal though.
Seekers: Class is fine as-is I think.

I think removing all the things you just mentioned wouldn't do much to help pk. Most of this stuff can be countered easy enough and I can see a lot of problems with some of the things you propose.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The skill removal idea is just bad. The server is kinda balanced,with the SoW patch..those balances will become..better. So ,removing skillz is just bad. Stop being jelly and go train more and survive.
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:04 pm by EvilTouch

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
The skill removal idea is just bad. The server is kinda balanced,with the SoW patch..those balances will become..better. So ,removing skillz is just bad. Stop being jelly and go train more and survive.

become..better

become..better

become..better

No

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

become..better

become..better

become..better

No

Jumping to conclusions much.  Different for sure, better or worse remains to be seen.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
better or not, people will learn to play with it. Well the ppl that dont RQ
Anyone playing 1.4 server is tribute to that(genies, fishes etc)

Offline Bonbon

• Tori was here. <3
IMO the only things that should ever be removed are IG's (not a skill, I know). I do agree that there are a few combos and skills that leave you like 'asfdwedafakjushappenbro??' but at the same time there are ways to counter almost anything anyone can dish out at you. We can't be invincible to everything all the time, but practice and being aware of whats happening or what could possibly come next is a real game changer.
This server has done a great job at balancing almost everything, which is tough especially when you get QQ'ed at after almost every little change. If it's not balanced today, it will be soon enough.

CarbonStrike- 150 Archer

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Removing belief is just a plain bad idea. It has a fairly big cooldown & takes a ton of energy which is plenty cost to balance it out. Too many combos would become impossible to defend against without this.  AD & expell are completely ineffective against for example sin or bm.  (stuns last too long for AD, expell can be stunned trough.)

Removing spark, or at least nerfing it, wouldn't be a bad idea. I see completely otherwise useless wizards 1shotting people left and right just by using random firecombos. They don't know their class, drop in seconds in actual pk but all they need to do to kill many is just hit 5 buttons & watch as it hierobugs people.

Removing relentless courage, I don't see why. The GoF sin APS combo is  OP but mostly because of them getting both attacklvl, GoF AND high base -int off armor.

Removing windshield. Why? I see nothing wrong with this skill, the boost isnt great, nor is the defense. It's a cheap fairly small boost most of the time, nothing OP for sure if you ask me.

Solid shield,  bit broken on str barbs in 1v1 pvp but it's essential for tank builds. Barbs won't last long in TW without it.  Overall.. it's easy enough to kite or debuff the barb while its on & then just attack after.

Regular sparks.. Meh, if people want to waste their chi, let them.

Mystic heal: Agreed on that one, absorb soul needs to be nerfed more than the heal though.
Seekers: Class is fine as-is I think.

I think removing all the things you just mentioned wouldn't do much to help pk. Most of this stuff can be countered easy enough and I can see a lot of problems with some of the things you propose.
Totally agree on this.
 :normal-42:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.