Epic Perfect World

Skill Removal

sixsignsofalex

Hey! Well i have been thinking for a while of ways to make the game more fun. many classes rely on 1 particular skill mainly during pk. Most of these are for genies and i think the following should be removed to make the game more fun, different and to make it so players have to actually work for kills.

Genie - Solid Shield
            Spark
            Belief
            Relentless Courage
            Wind Shield

Sparks - I also personally believe triple spark should be removed from the game,however, i am aware it can be needed for pve and that even if it was not needed in pve. many players/gms would be agaisnt removing this skill. However it was just a suggestion to think about :s

Nufing -

Mystic :I also think mystics should be given a longer CD on their heal, or atleast a less powerful one. The spam healing by mystics is quite frankly annoying, especially when they r also using a defence/purify wep and are buffed. i am not asking for a hugely long CD, however a little bit longer would be atleast a bit helpful..
 Seeker : I believe that having the +40 def lv buff is way too much to be honest. seekers can attain 100+ def levels and still do pretty awesome dmg. Other classes such as psys have to sacrifice attack for their defence levels whislt seekers do not. Most seekers just wear defence gears all the time, and walk around with 90+ defence levels. Attack levels for classes (not psys) cannot even reach this marjin. i believe the buff should be  lowered to 20 levels, or atleast 30.

I believe nurfing/removing these skills will make the game a LOT more fun. and will mean players have oppertunities to have fights that end and go differently. At the moment it is like 'De Ja Vu' Every time you fight people of the same class. Thankyou for reading, i understand if u disagree to this, was just my opinion + suggestions ^^ have a nice day :)

sixsignsofalex

Edit : sorry i forgot one. I also believe BM marrows should be edited too, to be recuded, bm defence is CRAZY, and with full defence gears are un soloable to say le least.

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
did u smoke something more than weed ?

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
No,just no.This is pure QQ thread from a player with lack of skill.kthxbai ;)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
guys cut with the insults...everyone is free to give their opinions.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
guys cut with the insults...everyone is free to give their opinions.
And so are we, thanks for deleting my comment

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
And so are we, thanks for deleting my comment

np  :-\
you guys are free to give your opinions obviously...althought....when you insult someone i wil jump in and stop your continuous insults.
hope you undestand that respect is a mutual thing.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
"This^" is an insult?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
"This^" is an insult?

no mate its a GM keeping forums with some dignity  :-\

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Removing genie skills from the game is just asking for a massive shit storm.
You might as well suggest the removal of AD and Expel as well if you're going to suggest them to remove skills.

:monkey-1:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
yea althout it seems to result in theory, ingame it diferent, ppl rely on those skills mainly i would say to survive. we will not touch genies atm  :rolleyes:

sixsignsofalex

I'm not suggesting the removal of all skills, i'm just suggesting the removal of some skills that are way over used. Hey im guilty of using these too, genie spark on wiz, triple on my archer, etc. But even so, i think game would be better without them and more interesting. just my opinion. did not mean to offend those whom are reliant on them :s

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
I'm not suggesting the removal of all skills, i'm just suggesting the removal of some skills that are way over used. Hey im guilty of using these too, triple on my archer, etc. But even so, i think game would be better without them and more interesting. just my opinion. did not mean to offend those whom are reliant on them :s

but we work on balacing the classes and skills with gears and addons, its easier this way. easier but hard if u know wha ti mean, never easy to balance things when 2 classes are really OP, but it doesnt stop us from keep trying  :-\

sixsignsofalex

Yeah ^^ I understand that, i just think if all these changes were made, it would be over all incredibly fair. i do not see a class that would suffer emmensely. especially not more/less then others.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I just think removing the skills wouldn't end well. Yes, I quite understand they are what makes certain classes OP but I don't see them as a big threat when it comes to PvP.

If anything, all of the immunity skills are the problem. But removing them isn't going to do anything either. You'll just have a lot of butt-hurt players who will most likely rage quit. Might as well just make a 1.3 server where genies didn't exist.