Epic Perfect World

What Faction do you hate most Since agatio time.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
are we forgetting about angel dawns 2 months of backstabbing to kill 1 or 2 people then run sz and claim victory?  :police: :police: :police: :police: and how the lead is a delusional freak/pedophile catfish?

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
0fks, golfwang both scum factions
Also weirdflex wtf

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Most hated faction of all times in epw was obviously Ruthless.  It really has EVERYONE outside against it. Almost no players online nowadays old enough to remember that times I guess.
There was a point also when Outcasts was almost as much trashtalked as Ruthless was always, just before Outcast disbanded last time.

And Xpendable or early Artifex hated? Since when lol xd Everyone wanted to be there back then.
Last Edit: Feb 21, 2021, 08:46 am by Martylka

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
Most hated faction of all times in epw was obviously Ruthless.  It really has EVERYONE outside against it. Almost no players online nowadays old enough to remember that times I guess.
There was a point also when Outcasts was almost as much trashtalked as Ruthless was always, just before Outcast disbanded last time.

And Xpendable or early Artifex hated? Since when lol xd Everyone wanted to be there back then.
Don’t know of anyone that hated ruthless the hell lol

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper