Epic Perfect World

Arab vs Merciless 1v2 nice kid.

Offline dandr49

How can you complain about SOD when you are a fuucking wf? didnt you popped  one SOD right after you got hit by me ? lmao kid 1v2 you got dogged so badly.
You already had SOD.... I had to pop SOD mid RPK therefore not being able to use other apoth...... purging reQuires being right next to the target, not really convenient 

Offline dandr49

Probably afk SS maybe post video. I pm'd you 2x times for 1v1 and I got trashtalked LOL nice, you didnt felt like 1v1ing but you very pretty happy trying to 1v2 me and make an ss of me dying or w/e but outcome was very different. Put a leash on you.
afk SS? lmfao the excuses you come up with... can clearly see my pet being summoned + killed 5 times in the screen shot, indicating that you were infarct fighting back ( https://prnt.sc/tfpef1 ) .... don't see how I'm pretty happy trying to 1v2 you when you're the one who attacked me..... but okay, stop trying to be levi bro... first you suck aizox off now levi lmfao

Offline Wrathful

• Characters: Wrath,Wrathful
  • Faction: Vengeance
ohh look another Levi wannabe LMAOOOOOOOOO

Offline dandr49

afk SS? lmfao the excuses you come up with... can clearly see my pet being summoned + killed 5 times in the screen shot, indicating that you were infarct fighting back ( https://prnt.sc/tfpef1 ) .... don't see how I'm pretty happy trying to 1v2 you when you're the one who attacked me..... but okay, stop trying to be levi bro... first you suck aizox off now levi lmfao
waiting for you to upload video of you beating me in 1v1, then ill upload the video the screen shot is from..... im not like you or levi, I don't go to forums straight away after getting upset.... I only upload in response to another persons post

Offline Sociopath

• Retired
  • Characters: Sociopath
LOOOOOOOOL leashed again and why nugger talking beat this guy 8-0 all classes. The worse bm I've ever seen in my life.  :)) LOOOOOOL I DIED OUT OF LAUGHING WF POPPED A SOD... AND GOT PURGED THEN LOST ON 2VS1. What a shame. 
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 03:34 am by Sociopath

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
afk SS? lmfao the excuses you come up with... can clearly see my pet being summoned + killed 5 times in the screen shot, indicating that you were infarct fighting back ( https://prnt.sc/tfpef1 ) .... don't see how I'm pretty happy trying to 1v2 you when you're the one who attacked me..... but okay, stop trying to be levi bro... first you suck aizox off now levi lmfao
Post video then retard kid. you got destroyed so badly in 1v2. 
PM ME FOR 1v1 ANYTIME KID STEP UP

Offline 𝓾𝓼𝓯

•    
  • Characters: 퓲퓺퓽
  • Faction: 핊핒핝핧핒핥핚할핟

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
You already had SOD.... I had to pop SOD mid RPK therefore not being able to use other apoth...... purging reQuires being right next to the target, not really convenient
kid stop saying rpk LOL you lost 1v2 clearly 

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
What a anger kid here lmao

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Torao

a clown, we're not blind, we saw the myst heal  :police:

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
ohh look another Levi wannabe LMAOOOOOOOOO
Yeah kinda sad how none of these dickriders have personality

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
a clown, we're not blind, we saw the myst heal  :police:
Class of Classes Tournament Winner - Casts Strength of the Titans, Spirits Gift and Beast Kings Inspiration buffs on oneself. Weapon Physical Damage: +30% Weapon Magical Damage: +70% HP Increase: +30% - for 1 hour. It has a cooldown of 30 minutes)
it has animation of myst's heal
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 09:50 am by 지난 여름

Offline Torao

it has animation of myst's heal
I see, so I'm a clown as well, then  :tiger-18:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA