Epic Perfect World

Helping HotChoco remember

Offline Choco

• Chocolate
  • Characters: HotChoco
  • Faction: NotSava
LOL YOU DISBANDED THESE KIDS AFTER 1 WEEK OF PK DT DH AND MADE THEM RAGE QUIT THE GAME THEY ARE STILL EMO THEY HAVE NO WIN OF THEIR OWN SO THEY NEED TO USE SOMEONE ELSE'S WIN TO TRASH TALK YOU BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BEAT YOU AND YOU DESTROYED THEIR WHOLE GUILD AND DISBANDED THEM BRUH
YOU BEAT THESE ADVERSERY TRASH IN GAME AND NOW YOU BEAT THEM ON FORUM BRUH EMO KIDS WHO NEVER WON A SINGLE 1V1 IN THEIR LIFE THINK THEY CAN TRASHTALK THE SEEKER INVENTOR HOTCHOCO
HAHA nice one LOVE YOU BRO <3
AFK Eating Chocolates ^ ^

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
when pw is the only achievement listed on your CV  :-[ fac sig rest of your clowns this is cute

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
i'd be sweating after 3 disbands in a row on 2 diff servers as well tbh  :normal-2: :normal-2:

when pw is the only achievement listed on your CV  :-[ fac sig rest of your clowns this is cute
adversary indeed made em fac forum sig, yallah wallahi desperate for attention  :police:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Yeah imagine using your virgin squad sig on opponent faction's thread then wondering why everyone's attacking you

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
i'd be sweating after 3 disbands in a row on 2 diff servers as well tbh  :normal-2: :normal-2:
adversary indeed made em fac forum sig, yallah wallahi desperate for attention  :police:
you know you hit a nerve when they call others to back them up :normal-2: didn't know trashcans that die to vit eps could talk

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Thought adversary didn't have vit eps cuz it's trash build? ?? ?? ?? ?? Nvm you probably using someone else's achievements once again

Offline Mamo

• Old Player
LOL YOU DISBANDED THESE KIDS AFTER 1 WEEK OF PK DT DH AND MADE THEM RAGE QUIT THE GAME THEY ARE STILL EMO THEY HAVE NO WIN OF THEIR OWN SO THEY NEED TO USE SOMEONE ELSE'S WIN TO TRASH TALK YOU BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BEAT YOU AND YOU DESTROYED THEIR WHOLE GUILD AND DISBANDED THEM BRUH
YOU BEAT THESE ADVERSERY TRASH IN GAME AND NOW YOU BEAT THEM ON FORUM BRUH EMO KIDS WHO NEVER WON A SINGLE 1V1 IN THEIR LIFE THINK THEY CAN TRASHTALK THE SEEKER INVENTOR HOTCHOCO

Offline Mitic

• Characters: Mitc
One thing  they could achieve is when adversary gave them chance, was either to let them win or they commit pw suicide. Corona and pw stress really messing up with ppl...

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
One thing  they could achieve is when adversary gave them chance, was either to let them win or they commit pw suicide. Corona and pw stress really messing up with ppl...
oxygen is very good for the brain indeed 

Offline Ash.

you know you hit a nerve when they call others to back them up :normal-2: didn't know trashcans that die to vit eps could talk
i think we hit a cyka blyat nerve badly that they started assuming things. Oh wait assumptions could be valid sometimes, adversary won one more time habebati  :police:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
LMAO DISBANDED THESE KIDS MADE THEM RAGE QUIT GAME AND EVEN DESTROYED SOME OF THEIR E-RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE PW IS THEIR LIFE AND E-RELATIONSHIP CAN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT PW LAUGHING OUT LOUD HOW MANY THERAPISTS HELP DID THESE GUYS NEED TO SHOW THEIR FACE ON FORUM AFTER ALMOST BEING PUSHED TO COMMITTING 0 HEALTH POINTS IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE THEY GOT DESTROYED IN A VIDEO GAME THAT IS THEIR LIFE

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
is anyone going to ask for friendly help from 4 diff groups of guildd like on other server?
Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 01:41 pm by jao神

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
is anyone going to ask for friendly help from 4 diff groups of guildd like on other server?
:-\ '

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.

how dare u not telling me that u switched to vit wf, shame on you bebe, shame on  :-[
sorry, forgot to do an announcement on discord about that :(, but yeah

I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Yeah imagine using your virgin squad sig on opponent faction's thread then wondering why everyone's attacking you
Virgin is not a wise choice of a word to be picked when it comes to them 3.