Epic Perfect World

how to improve spirit?

Offline hemp

• Beginner
I see many people have 268 spirit, but I only have 218. the only epquipment that add spirit is Soulprime and Lifeprime War Avartar, which I have already make rewakening 2. Is there any other epquipment with spirit that I have not noticed? Or some quests that give spirit I have not done?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Buy nuema chests from 2nd tab in gods giving and keep opening and using the items from it until you are unable to use any of them. Other things like that that are easy to miss is meridian which is maxed instantly from account panel and titles from novice title stone (2nd tab in gods giving) if your char was made before it got given by the book that levels you to 150
Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 06:28 am by Pain

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
cards, full meridian.. 
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Buy nuema chests from 2nd tab in gods giving and keep opening and using the items from it until you are unable to use any of them. Other things like that that are easy to miss is meridian which is maxed instantly from account panel and titles from novice title stone (2nd tab in gods giving) if your char was made before it got given by the book that levels you to 150
This ^^, use Nuema chests and get the soulprime and life prime nuema orbs.
Once you open the war avatar window.
You see the tier level. Max tier is 8. If its not 8, you have to use the lifeprime and soul prime nuemas to increase it.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
This ^^, use Nuema chests and get the soulprime and life prime nuema orbs.
Once you open the war avatar window.
You see the tier level. Max tier is 8. If its not 8, you have to use the lifeprime and soul prime nuemas to increase it.
Thats what my bro xPain said.