Epic Perfect World

waiting for my promised 1v1 bet

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
The Ss's kind of bad because am slow as always but all was 1v1's will try to do video if he accepts his own 1v1 bet request never done this and don't seems like annoying but he just wont fight me so got bring him out some how. just want a fight no drama hit me up when you ready.

Offline ChaeYoung_

• 🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤
  • Characters: ChaeYoung_ & ChaeYoungEP
  • Faction: Legions

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
"If you lose to this sin I'll 123 him for you" so clearly he had just fought. Such 1v1 much wow
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
"If you lose to this sin I'll 123 him for you" so clearly he had just fought. Such 1v1 much wow
normaly i ignore him ... but other want me to repply. 
he actualy losing always vs me ... and he cant accept a lose. 
You Guys know this Persons which u get blocked and still Bark at wc = Donater.
Soo first of all dont use Fake scored SS ... u put 1 death of RPK in gank 33 SS ... next time show the DMG of your ganks liek a rat he coem from stealth and use this as point of losing every 1vs1. 
you guys can Check the real SS by me ... Player Talk big show Little. 
reason of his Bark ...
2020-04-14-16-54-51
he lose here 2K EC ... and still dont pay me up .. he leave than epw for few months. if he want i can put his bark + full fight SS. 
Because i killed his squad alone. 
he killed me when i RPK (Gank SS).. at sirry, thats the reason why he SS only the Chatbox.

2. here is the real results of his Dead at Shattered Ice .. was 1vs4 ... some payer take the wizz and DB ... so i have time to 1vs2 both lose with SOD when i was Self buffed.
2020-07-07-17-12-20
2020-07-07-17-13-02
2020-07-07-17-17-52
Im done with 1vs1 ... lot of you Guys know that because of player liek him which i must always show there places im tired of this ... you guys can understand at this point. when i kill him ... he come always with Excuse ... Change his ACC ... Bla Bla and talking whole time and show nothing ... He get blocked by me. ik he cry always about em in wc because i kill him in RPK.
His pathetic Move of run from bet ..
2020-07-07-17-39-53
2020-07-07-17-39-57
Player who need Fake SS to prove there skill are in my Eyes insects ... that is my last comment to you ... you alreeady get blocked ... Player who watch my Video know you in most of my Videos ... but you still never learn.