Epic Perfect World

REVAMP UP, AND ADJUST HB

Offline Torao

nothing more needs to be said about UP, make it 6 people as well and adjust the bosses health, that's it, mechanics are ok enough to not be changed except painting

HB Loser Rewards, at least adjust for more, or more if you get the crystal to certain health, people literally just tp out on first clash if their team loses

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
About UP yes , its dead
About HB tbh yea, loser reward isnt enough for ppl to stay but ctf loser reward decent and people give there least try and not port out after first wipe
Bump for Jaan

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
About UP yes , its dead
UP? is there a new dungeon?? Man I wanna see it ??? :(

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
HMM. ADD SOME KIND OF TIMER OR SECOND OBJECTIVE FOR PVP WINNING TEAM SO LOSER TEAM DOESN'T GET SPAWN KILLED AND LEAVE. GIVE LOSER TEAM CHANCE TO REGROUP TO MAKE EPIC COMEBACK IN EPIC HEROIC BATTLE.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
HMM. ADD SOME KIND OF TIMER OR SECOND OBJECTIVE FOR PVP WINNING TEAM SO LOSER TEAM DOESN'T GET SPAWN KILLED AND LEAVE. GIVE LOSER TEAM CHANCE TO REGROUP TO MAKE EPIC COMEBACK IN EPIC HEROIC BATTLE.
hmm.
yes

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
+1           

Online Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
nothing more needs to be said about UP, make it 6 people as well and adjust the bosses health, that's it, mechanics are ok enough to not be changed except painting

HB Loser Rewards, at least adjust for more, or more if you get the crystal to certain health, people literally just tp out on first clash if their team loses
+1 remove painting and calligraphy while your at it.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
-1 don't need any changes