Epic Perfect World

Poll

If ur wife and u playing or brother family etc. and u wanna vote but one of u gets the vote every 6 hours so what u do? check my Topic note. this is only for wireless broad band etc.

U must plug off the wireless
2 (18.2%)
i thought if u dont close the internet it will work well iam not sure if u close the internet and open it again u will get the vote so iam not really sure
2 (18.2%)
log off and log in with another account also i dont know if it will work if u vote on another computer laptop/etc so iam not sure in this too
2 (18.2%)
ty for checking my topic i hope it works
5 (45.5%)
you must also refresh the page when u connect to the internet again so it would work
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting for Alot Of ppl

Offline Aarkshan

so we have some ppl families etc. that are using the same wireless and u dont want 1 of u vote every six hours? check my options i hope it works for u and please dont say anything bad if it didnt work for u iam sorry tho if it does tyvm

Offline Aarkshan

i would be really thankful if anyone reply so i can see if my idea worked :)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
What exactly are you asking? :o
Are you asking for a way for many family people to vote and not just one person from the family coz of the 6 hour time limit?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Aarkshan

What exactly are you asking? :o
Are you asking for a way for many family people to vote and not just one person from the family coz of the 6 hour time limit?
yes i mean if u with brother or family and ur playing and u voted and ur brother doesnt want to wait 6 hours what u do? just see what i did