• Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
Crown guild who are we? -dogpoop players

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Doyou think ugot a chance if im there ? , lol this RUIN trying to speak . Dont forget i already destroy ur faction before 2vs 13 ask dallas ur master.

lol you think because i was in RUIN for 1 week u think i am RUIN player xD .    i am outcast player in case you wonder from where i cam.
xD this when  ppl try to talk with stuff they dont even know xD
bro +1. they salty cuz they bad.

Offline Zim lover

• Darkness.
  • Characters: Zem
...meh. I'll bump.

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
Doyou think ugot a chance if im there ? , lol this RUIN trying to speak . Dont forget i already destroy ur faction before 2vs 13 ask dallas ur master.
who you ? 
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
The vision of [Crown] is to push the limits on teamplay and personal skill, and provide good competition with the best guilds
in a “no drama” atmosphere.

Our focus is to run in a small yet deadly group of 10-20 in Mass PK and fight successful GvG’s.
We are a hardcore PvP guild, as Mass PK is our passion and we are pushing hard to be number one, and stay at the top.

Our members have played Mass PK for a long time and have come together to form a squad for success, glory, and the thrill of victory.
If you want to be part of such a guild and if you think you are ready, then apply for The Crown.

Big And Strong!

Note: We been the top in many games now , we are just playing this old game for fun. So we want good quality people and same time we want them chill
and ofc you must use discord.

Other games we played:

1-Guild Wars 2:

2- Black Desert Online :

#1  :tiger-48: :normal-48:
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK