Epic Perfect World

Levi leashing random ape Merciless (Donald of the dario the donnie LOOOL)

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Look at all my fans lmfao. Relax bro, sorry I didn't reply straight away? Unlike you I have a life outside of epw and don't spend all day proclaiming to be best player on server, then losing 1v1s

Congrats Levi on your 2 year old win vs previous owner of my mystic, I hope however you enjoy this more Recent fight between us (4 July, 2020) leashed dog shouldn't be speaking on forums when you literally cant beat me, flexing a 2 year old victory against someone who isn't even me..... PS thanks for the free playoffs win lmfao

I love how you complain about camping till duel yet you used 24% rmdt gear + ~1k mag res boots (obviously the fight isn't gonna end)..... As you can see in the video, I was in attack gear 80% of the fight???  Video is only he last 30 seconds of fight, didn't want entire Storm to have to watch you getting floored any longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJAgtbXG9c&feature=youtu.be

If you want to vs me again, I will see you in playoffs or will do it with GM since I know you're famous for your fac signets mid 1v1 when you about to lose
you bought someones mystic ? :^)

Offline dandr49

you bought someones mystic ? :^)
bahaha nice try, haven't spent a cent on the game...... previous owner = friend = no longer plays game anymore = I use it now????

Offline dandr49

lmao damn, funny how this dog got so mad just cause he lost playoffs and now ranting on forums
He just hates that he can't beat me.... man been re-using the same 2 year old screenshot claiming "2-0" Poor guy lost in front of entire playoffs then instantly goes to forum for no reason hahahaha, trying to protect his ego

Offline Evane

• Characters: Evane, Sicilienne
  • Faction: Vengeance

Offline ✴♕Speedy ♕✴

• Speedy
  • I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me
  • Characters: Speeedy
  • Faction: Crown

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
LMFAOOO 'ISNT ME EXCUSE' EXPECTED IT TBH 2-0'd floored doggie. The closest you came to 'beating me' was seeing 'you have defeated Rivaille in a duel' HAHAH my guy camping with 8 rpdt set on mystic barking after 2-0 destruction. Loser. Liar. Coward. To remind you how I dropped you down to ur knees at my feet lil btch boi

Imagine being proud of winning a duel on mystic vs seeker while being pushed to 10 heals, and dont worry I won more playoffs than and 1v1s against all players than you ever will. I have beaten everyone and you are just an insect that I stomped to the ground who keeps making noise in the grass.

Who is yourmom guy made account 4th july probably his alt acc for mental support LOOOL
Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 03:05 pm by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾

Offline yourmom

He just hates that he can't beat me.... man been re-using the same 2 year old screenshot claiming "2-0" Poor guy lost in front of entire playoffs then instantly goes to forum for no reason hahahaha, trying to protect his ego
well yeah idk how sad someone must be in order to run to forums and post a 2 year old screenshot after they lose playoffs. must protect that virtual dignity

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
yes virgins making new forum accounts because i probably beat them and they are scared to get exposed LMFAO

Offline Ahmed Akef 𓂀

• Poor Barbarian
  • Characters: zMachineGun / Clegane

Offline dandr49

LMFAOOO 'ISNT ME EXCUSE' EXPECTED IT TBH 2-0'd floored doggie. The closest you came to 'beating me' was seeing 'you have defeated Rivaille in a duel' HAHAH my guy camping with 8 rpdt set on mystic barking after 2-0 destruction. Loser. Liar. Coward. To remind you how I dropped you down to ur knees at my feet lil btch boi

Imagine being proud of winning a duel on mystic vs seeker while being pushed to 10 heals, and dont worry I won more playoffs than and 1v1s against all players than you ever will. I have beaten everyone and you are just an insect that I stomped to the ground who keeps making noise in the grass.

Who is yourmom guy made account 4th july probably his alt acc for mental support LOOOL
lmfao this guy back at it again, clearly doesn't have more recent evidence.... lets just say to make you happy that was me you beat, its 2 years old dude? Clearly you cant beat me for a more recent win lmfao....... Camping 8 RPDT on mystic? Firstly I don't even own a set like that, which I can show screenshots..... secondly if I camped that much defence my Absorb Soul cast time would be 10 seconds...... nice try bro, use any excuse to justify that you lost to me hahahaha. Only reason you won previous playoffs is cuz like I said, I stopped playing for 2 years and so did 80% of the server

Offline Nitokin

• Tsar
  • The brighter the light, the darker the shadow.
  • Characters: Camael / Shillian
  • Faction: Ambition
My bro Levi showing dominance over the peasantry once again

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
LOL YOU SHAT ON WHOEVER THIS KID IS 

Offline 123lord123

damn this guy must be a bad sport to come to forum and post outdated SS! maybe shouldnt PM for 1v1 event if terrible player. GG mystic #1

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
This guy screenshot all his fight. Lol! 

Offline dandr49

damn this guy must be a bad sport to come to forum and post outdated SS! maybe shouldnt PM for 1v1 event if terrible player. GG mystic #1
cheers bro <3