Epic Perfect World

Levi leashing random ape Merciless (Donald of the dario the donnie LOOOL)

Offline Sky~

• Skyδ
  • Characters: Skyfrost
  • Faction: Storm | Ambition
Daaaamn! Emperor slays again!  :tiger-40: :tiger-35: Accept the challenge and prove yourself!  :tiger-47: :tiger-21:

Offline oldgamer

isn't playoffs a 1v1?

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
isn't playoffs a 1v1?
He won a duel after being pushed to 10 heals as mystic. He got 2-0d end of story and is a coward who wont 1v1 outside of camping until duel. 2-0 wops bye

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Damn, accepted yet?

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Damn, accepted yet?
No he is a coward, but its ok 2-0 wiped otherwise

Offline yep

doesn't take much to make the cockroach angered posting 2 years old screenshots, this is so amusing

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Some insect I squashed barking underneath my shoe after I exposed him, never once beat me in a 1v1 my guy won a duel still 0 reply to my challange exposed coward LMFAO angered and exposed doggie remain unknown

Not even gonna mention what I did to this guy on db LMFAOO was 15-0

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Some insect I squashed barking underneath my shoe after I exposed him, never once beat me in a 1v1 my guy won a duel still 0 reply to my challange exposed coward LMFAO angered and exposed doggie remain unknown

show us db ss emperor, we all want to see the unknown get crushed.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline Chisien

• Old Player

Why you posting your SB vs my DB scores now? i thought we were kewl  :-[

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Why you posting your SB vs my DB scores now? i thought we were kewl  :-[
:police:
Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 01:15 am by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
kkkkkkkkkkkkk boa levizão 

Offline Duality

• Luka
  • Characters: Fate, Unsainted, Mountain
Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 07:46 am by Regrets

Offline dandr49

Look at all my fans lmfao. Relax bro, sorry I didn't reply straight away? Unlike you I have a life outside of epw and don't spend all day proclaiming to be best player on server, then losing 1v1s

Congrats Levi on your 2 year old win vs previous owner of my mystic, I hope however you enjoy this more Recent fight between us (4 July, 2020) leashed dog shouldn't be speaking on forums when you literally cant beat me, flexing a 2 year old victory against someone who isn't even me..... PS thanks for the free playoffs win lmfao

I love how you complain about camping till duel yet you used 24% rmdt gear + ~1k mag res boots (obviously the fight isn't gonna end)..... As you can see in the video, I was in attack gear 80% of the fight???  Video is only he last 30 seconds of fight, didn't want entire Storm to have to watch you getting floored any longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJAgtbXG9c&feature=youtu.be

If you want to vs me again, I will see you in playoffs or will do it with GM since I know you're famous for your fac signets mid 1v1 when you about to lose

Offline yourmom

Look at all my fans lmfao. Relax bro, sorry I didn't reply straight away? Unlike you I have a life outside of epw and don't spend all day proclaiming to be best player on server, then losing 1v1s

Congrats Levi on your 2 year old win vs previous owner of my mystic, I hope however you enjoy this more Recent fight between us (4 July, 2020) leashed dog shouldn't be speaking on forums when you literally cant beat me, flexing a 2 year old victory against someone who isn't even me..... PS thanks for the free playoffs win lmfao

I love how you complain about camping till duel yet you used 24% rmdt gear + ~1k mag res boots (obviously the fight isn't gonna end)..... As you can see in the video, I was in attack gear 80% of the fight???  Video is only he last 30 seconds of fight, didn't want entire Storm to have to watch you getting floored any longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJAgtbXG9c&feature=youtu.be

If you want to vs me again, I will see you in playoffs or will do it with GM since I know you're famous for your fac signets mid 1v1 when you about to lose
lmao damn, funny how this dog got so mad just cause he lost playoffs and now ranting on forums