Epic Perfect World

Please help me to Laugh🤣🤣🤣 1hr Rg vs 1hit

Offline 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓪🎀

• 🎀♥𝓑𝓛𝓐𝓒𝓚𝓟𝓘𝓝𝓚♥🎀
  • ♥ BLACKPINK & TWICE ♥
  • Characters: Coladia / Lalisa_Manoban / Kim_Jisoo / Kim_Jennie
  • Faction: Codex
hoooo Someone post of stupidity Please help me to laugh this people Pretending Strong  :normal-2:

Cardinals? Alamat? even Slayers ,,),
♥ Codex in the Area ♥

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Conqueror of screenshot right hand of levi 

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD

Offline 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓪🎀

• 🎀♥𝓑𝓛𝓐𝓒𝓚𝓟𝓘𝓝𝓚♥🎀
  • ♥ BLACKPINK & TWICE ♥
Just put some sense comments ok? Prove something or prove just like a trash just always TrashTalk Real Talk ok?  CAREFULL IM DANGER BOOM!! hahahahahaha
♥ Codex in the Area ♥

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓪🎀

• 🎀♥𝓑𝓛𝓐𝓒𝓚𝓟𝓘𝓝𝓚♥🎀
  • ♥ BLACKPINK & TWICE ♥
As Swane said this trash really strong when we offline 😂😂

♥ Codex in the Area ♥

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
congrats with ur kills  :normal-23:

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
congrats with ur kills  :normal-23:
Nice signature man

Offline 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓪🎀

• 🎀♥𝓑𝓛𝓐𝓒𝓚𝓟𝓘𝓝𝓚♥🎀
  • ♥ BLACKPINK & TWICE ♥
KILLs is not the a big deal for me this time Our problem how to conquere the case of Pandemic/virus in the world right now .... My post is related to people who got the virus My character is example of the virus if we do not care ....Kiss on the floor and go to heaven The end LIFE
♥ Codex in the Area ♥

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
KILLs is not the a big deal for me this time Our problem how to conquere the case of Pandemic/virus in the world right now .... My post is related to people who got the virus My character is example of the virus if we do not care ....Kiss on the floor and go to heaven The end LIFE
its ok bro but this virus does not exist as it is presented.. if only conquere lies and profit but i don’t think that these people are connected with something higher than street cleaning

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
All I will ever see here is "You were killed by Tiye" and the fact not many people even know you :/
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.