Epic Perfect World

Any PvE active faction?

Offline OceanVoice

Hi I am returning players after so many years. Have forgotten everything about the game play. I don’t see much players around. 

Is there an active pve faction I can join? Thank you . 

Offline ChaeYoung_

• 🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤
  • Characters: ChaeYoung_ & ChaeYoungEP
  • Faction: Legions
Join Legions☆ PM TangTang (Leader) / Pahpaya / Bandanamu
we do mass PK and PvE

:tiger-8: :tiger-8: :tiger-8:

Offline Pumpkins

Hi OceanVoice,
I see you are looking for a good PvE guild. I recommend joining storm. They are a good pve guild that can assist you in all of the PvE instances such as BH,TT etc. Pm ksi, alpha or any of the other storm pve officers for an invite.
Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
AgentPumpkin

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
Hi OceanVoice,
I see you are looking for a good PvE guild. I recommend joining storm. They are a good pve guild that can assist you in all of the PvE instances such as BH,TT etc. Pm ksi, alpha or any of the other storm pve officers for an invite.
Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
AgentPumpkin
+1 storm best pve faction on the server. They will help you get started and can teach you the basics as long as you dont mind racism, homophobia, transphobia, or other offensive slang.

Offline Zim lover

• Darkness.
  • Characters: Zem
Yes, join storm. They're the best PVE faction around atm.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
+1 storm best pve faction on the server. They will help you get started and can teach you the basics as long as you dont mind racism, homophobia, transphobia, or other offensive slang.
and squad/fac sigs for rpk.
:)

Offline CaliCo

Join my fac and I'll show you how to make bank :3

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
storm is the best pve faction atm, since the pve meta changed and now the instances are adversary dungeon, alamat instance and agents cave, all the mobs in there are pretty weak and storm with such a good pve squad leaders and good players in general managed to dominate each one of these pve instances, also the pve events (dt and dh) which consists in a mix of every other dungeon listed before bosses in 1 event. 

Offline alia

Maritim best pve faction :P 8) :-*

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
storm is the best pve faction atm, since the pve meta changed and now the instances are adversary dungeon, alamat instance and agents cave, all the mobs in there are pretty weak and storm with such a good pve squad leaders and good players in general managed to dominate each one of these pve instances, also the pve events (dt and dh) which consists in a mix of every other dungeon listed before bosses in 1 event.
storm no pve faction, only pvp.
who pver, and afk and dont play on PK's every got kick.
notbad, notbad
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am