Epic Perfect World

Burdette/Customs

Offline xXAchieveXx

Normally we all say we understand you have real life stuff so patches are late etc, but we have been on lockdown 2months Im sure you've had some spare time as well as classes not even being taken 24/7 can you at least add customs then a week or 2 add custom titles, if any other ideas for patches go for it why not but legit 90% of the player base just wants the custom weapons we either farmed TT or other stuff for and bought points or for some spent real money (Which is like $100USD) and they have been waiting MONTHS for, at least add the weapons if nothing else.
hell even add half the customs one week and next week add the rest but you gotta do something my guy.
All love <3

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
You're talking to a brick wall just saying a lot of people me included have made a similar post and nothing.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
You're talking to a brick wall just saying a lot of people me included have made a similar post and nothing.
+1   

Offline oldgamer

players PAID and they didnt receive what they paid for.

that's called stealing dear admi. but we know u dont give a fk anyway.

Offline xXAchieveXx

Bumping because this has gotten out of hand, at this point if we would like a refund for customs we should be entitled to such.

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
Bumping because this has gotten out of hand, at this point if we would like a refund for customs we should be entitled to such.
Again, admin clearly couldn't care less about this getting out of hand nor have they took initiative to give reinsurance to their player base especially with customs. Bumping this thread will do little for a refund or do little to change that they don't care, your best bet is to take it up with your original payment provider that you used to pay for your points, same goes to anyone who bothered to even put down cash on this ghost town of a pserver, glad I never cashed in.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran