Epic Perfect World

Dear Admin

Offline Merchanter

I believe this server still worth playing for. Pls put some effort to update or patch the server if not just tell us your excuses if your busy irl or what atleast we understand why is this happening much better than leaving us around waiting for the update without any clues right? If you do so busy irl and no more time to handle your job just give it back to Agatio or sell to someone who can manage and handle the server. Im hoping for your response this is the best time to put some attention on this game since everyone around or most of them are still in lock down period. Im just sharing my opinion. ✌️

:Coming from your old fan back when you still play EA.💯

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
You're not gonna get a reply, lol
:)

Offline ChaeYoung_

• 🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤
  • Characters: ChaeYoung_ & ChaeYoungEP
  • Faction: Legions

Offline oldgamer

We are not getting replies on tickets.... 
So I do not expect a reply here.

I will laugh hard for days once there will be a patch (if ever) and many of you will say "thank you" for it XD

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
get over it, patches wont change a matter that this server will never die and no matter what the conditions this server is at, it will be the main private server for u neither, so 10more new fashion wont change your opinion to stay / enjoy it more in some ways 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Just because server wasn't shut down yet doesn't mean it's not dead

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
Just because server wasn't shut down yet doesn't mean it's not dead
its not going to ... lol other servers died after 2months of "beta servers" as i call them, none of them used to survive that long like epw which already running about 8years+ so no reason it will, btw just cus its 2020 ofc the rate of the server goes down with time, even pwi official went down by x4 less players then used to be back then at 2008~2014