Epic Perfect World

Lost Elysium Quest

Offline nelda

• RED
HI Guys/Gals

I need some help!  Was doing my Homestead Quest got to the Jupiter, the Force Star. Killed the mob then logged off for the evening. Now I cant continue the quest  :( Can anyone help here pls! Dont want to make a new toon if I can avoid it  :'(

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
u mean the quest line to enter homestead? I think you have to backtrack to the npc before n grab it again.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline nelda

• RED
HI Ranny

Thx for the reply I appreciate that. I did try to backtrack to the NPC before that quest and No Quest there either. Then also I wanted to do the Homestead on some old toons and they also have no Homestead Start Quest even  :( :'(Got any ideas how I can solve this?? I would appreciate an answer. I made a new toon to test and that toon got the Homestead Start Quest but not the old toon  :'(

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Not sure if you need to go back to the beginning npc at celestial vale.

Or have to go back to the last part before Jupiter.

Try finding this npc: Moo Sencho - "World" 740 964(25)

or follow the trend of the questline here: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=56260.0#post_top

Do you have any RED quest in your quest log?

What level are your old toons?

What time (server time) are you usually on? I'll make myself available for you to assist you better in game.

Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 05:04 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline nelda

• RED
HI Ranny

Thanks again for trying to help me out :) See below this is the best I can answer your questions :-\

Do you have any RED quest in your quest log? I have Red Quests took a look at them none seem to lead me to a Homestead Start Quest. I have played my Main toon very long ago and I cant remember if I did Homestead Quest on it but when I try to go to Homestead it says Homestead not found,

What level are your old toons? All Old Toons are lvl 150. I did try my Archer last night and lo behold she has the Elysium Start Quest. But I would have liked my Old Main Toon to have the Homestead. Not sure if you can have Homestead on more than One Toon this is all new to me LOL

What time (server time) are you usually on? I'll make myself available for you to assist you better in game. Im usually on this time 14:35 Server Time.

Ill try the Archer and look if maybe I missed something

Ty for all the help youre great  ;D