Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Skill Macro Guide:

Press R to open your skill list window

To your lower right, Combo Tag, you can see your macro list.

Click on New and another window will pop up, called Combos.

You can change your icon image for your macro to differentiate from each macro you make.

For APS Classes, mainly the normal attack button is used.
Some skills doesn’t continue into a normal attack after its used.

Drag the normal attack over to the 1st slot.

Then click over to the Learned Skills tab.

The Skill, Life Hunter (Sin Skill), is one of the non continuing skills. Drag that to the 1st slot then put the normal attack to the 2nd slot. Then click save.

You will see the macro icon added to the combo list. Click or drag it to your skill bar to be used.

Your sin will perform life hunter than go into a normal attack without stopping. If you press the macro again, while in the normal attack state, then only life hunter will be performed and the sin ends the macro.

Example:

For Mages point of view, normal attack isn’t needed. You can simply line up your order of a combo into the boxes. Then click save.

Once the last skill in the lineup has been used, then the macro comes to a stop. However, you can perform the same set of skills endlessly.
Go back to your skill list window, Press R, then click on your macro icon in the combo list (Icon will turn dark once its selected). Click on edit then the combo window will pop up.

Next to the normal attack icon, there is a arrow icon called repeat.
Drag it to the 1st slot but you have to remove one skill from your combo to make room for it. Then click save. Your macro should keep repeating.

Note: Not all skills work well in macros. They will be used but will prevent the next skill from operating in the cycle.
Long cool down skills will be skipped over to the next skill that is ready to be used.
Watch for chi use and cool downs in your macros. No point putting a two/three spark skill in the macro if you can never build the chi back up again for it.

Gear Switch Macro:

Are you the ones with multiple sets of armors/weapons? Love to keep them on your skill bar for quick access but lack room for your skills.

Gear switch can make that life easy, only with one slot.

Open your inventory, Press B, at the bottom middle there will be two green arrows click that.

A new small window will open with 6 slots across, with a matching icon to the left.

Any set up you can interchange quickly, Def/Attack/Int/Channel, at the click of a button.
Once you have your set, just drag the macro button to your skill bar.

Weapons/Gear/Genie/Accessories/Tome/War Avatar Cards can be placed into the slots.

Note: Only weapons, Helmet, Neck, and Belt can be swapped in battle, everything else is locked in place.

If you have problems accessing the gear switch macro, then give this a look over.
Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 05:42 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
 :tiger-40: I never use Macros when I played but great guide nub Ranny
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
:tiger-40: I never use Macros when I played but great guide nub Ranny
I do cause Im full lazy xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline walktru

we can do this while in action form right?

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
wow . . . . . . .

Offline pearson100

Helpful. Macros are all good support