Epic Perfect World

When patch?

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
round 2 of X's  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:
XXXXXXXXXXX oh and... X
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
Should be very soon.

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
So next month lol dude gave us a time and has failed it 

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
I will test players new fixed models one more time tomorrow, then patch after, maybe not same day
So next month lol dude gave us a time and has failed it 

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Should be very soon.
Honestly tired of hearing "Soon." I am deployed next week anyway so just means I won't get to see any of the sht I paid for for almost a year :D shouldn't have wasted my time on a server with only 2-3 people truly doing anything.
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf

But that same day was yesterday he said a definitely today and yeet

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Patch would've been done a week ago if people didn't keep sending me stuff like this

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Patch would've been done a week ago if people didn't keep sending me stuff like this

finally next patch other players can see my new bow design 
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements

patch the approved ones tonight pls :c need show off to edate

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
patch the approved ones tonight pls :c need show off to edate
oh last picc my bow
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Miracle

• Faction: Vehement/Respect

Why blame them for the delay? You were the one in charge checking those. You got plenty of time since april actually 4 months 😆

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Why blame them for the delay? You were the one in charge checking those. You got plenty of time since april actually 4 months 😆
It's a reply to those who are talking about "today" and "tomorrow"
And an example to custom weapon designers so they know what not to make

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere

i think they should've done fixing it if you notified them a week ago.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements