Epic Perfect World

When patch?

Offline Omnislasher

• Meet Your Maker
  • I literally love it when you get mad ;)
  • Characters: Omnislasher/Samourai/Syd
  • Faction: Adversary
Nice good thing Burd doesnt have any replies on my thread so ill just sit and wait for the patch 😍🙏
Gamers don't die, they respawn.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Okay, this is epic.

Offline Torao

Wait and see
PLEASE turn on x2, give this to us for no christmas and VERY long no patch

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
PLEASE turn on x2, give this to us for no christmas and VERY long no patch
never understood why people want 2x drops bye now u should have everything farmed 

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
never understood why people want 2x drops bye now u should have everything farmed
New players or toons need orns. Abbadon gives event tokens used for damas for fixed gear. So overall, farming is concurrent thing. I know personally one of the oldest players, still farms to give things away as rewards.
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
New players or toons need orns. Abbadon gives event tokens used for damas for fixed gear. So overall, farming is concurrent thing. I know personally one of the oldest players, still farms to give things away as rewards.
+1    

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
+1    
You're another example, buying and selling and giving to your members
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
in week for the next update.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
in week for the next update.
Try <48 hours.
:)

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
round 2 of X's  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: