Epic Perfect World

When patch?

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ChaeYoung_

• 🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤
  • Characters: ChaeYoung_ & ChaeYoungEP
  • Faction: Legions
i miss hunter/hawk

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If you requested a custom weapon then check your custom weapon thread now. Half the requests have trails that are way too long, so they need to reduce the trail by making it retract faster and send me new files. If I didn't reply to your thread then there are no problem with your weapon.

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
If you requested a custom weapon then check your custom weapon thread now. Half the requests have trails that are way too long, so they need to reduce the trail by making it retract faster and send me new files. If I didn't reply to your thread then there are no problem with your weapon.
So after all customs have been fix, patch will happen right away? or content still not done

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
So after all customs have been fix, patch will happen right away? or content still not done
I will test players new fixed models one more time tomorrow, then patch after, maybe not same day. After patch there will be another small client patch about 5 days later for those who didn't get their model fixed.
This patch won't have that much other content, half of it is custom items, so there's not much point to patch without custom items.

Offline damikim

half of it is custom items, 
does it mean that hb/ctf tokens fashion wep is included?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
does it mean that hb/ctf tokens fashion wep is included?
Wait and see

Offline Miracle

• Faction: Vehement/Respect
Wait and see
wait and see what? faction titles and custom weapon for players who just AFK all day? how about for the players who like to PVP? anything new for us?

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
burd if you can answer the post for my wep 1 so i can fix it would help :D

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

• - . -
I will test players new fixed models one more time tomorrow, then patch after, maybe not same day. After patch there will be another small client patch about 5 days later for those who didn't get their model fixed.
This patch won't have that much other content, half of it is custom items, so there's not much point to patch without custom items.
Does this mean that the ones who had problems with trails, etc.. and able to pass adjusted/fixed files considering that you don`t have any reply/complaints about the adjusted/fixed files atm, doesn`t mean that it would be ok after the patch?

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
burd if you can answer the post for my wep 1 so i can fix it would help :D
mine too pls ty lmk if the design is all ok.

Offline damikim

Does this mean that the ones who had problems with trails, etc.. and able to pass adjusted/fixed files considering that you don`t have any reply/complaints about the adjusted/fixed files atm, doesn`t mean that it would be ok after the patch?
Please make custom designer/custom file seller responsible for editing the customs because not all players  knows how to edit and some refusing to edit it without paying them again.  No justice

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If there's no reply in your weapon thread telling you to change something then it's fine

mine too pls ty lmk if the design is all ok.

I will test models again tomorrow, giving people time to fix them, then check all at once

Offline 𝔢𝔳𝔢

• Characters: 𝖊𝖛𝖊
Please make custom designer/custom file seller responsible for editing the customs because not all players  knows how to edit and some refusing to edit it without paying them again.  No justice
I agree  :tiger-42:

• - . -
If there's no reply in your weapon thread telling you to change something then it's fine

I will test models again tomorrow, giving people time to fix them, then check all at once
Nice, Thank you  :monkey-2: