Epic Perfect World

HEY GM LOOK HERE >:(

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Okay I swear GM's are messed up in the head, I get a 2 hour chat ban for sayinb boobs in worldchat, reason? Rule 1.1, okay 10 other people were on the same subject and..

1.1.  No spamming, flaming, insulting other players, starting drama or excessive vulgarity in World Chat.
         Breaking this rule will result in the following: WTF I say 1 word and I break this RULE HOW?

1st. Player will be warned.          <---------- WHERE WAS MY WARNING!?
    2nd. Player will be muted for 2 hours.
    3rd. Player will be muted for 4 hour

GM's I don't like you. - Euchre

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
I'd like to add, GM's P.S. Get your S*** straight plz and ty. Don't know which GM did it cause I GOT no warning.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Okay I swear GM's are messed up in the head, I get a 2 hour chat ban for sayinb boobs in worldchat, reason? Rule 1.1, okay 10 other people were on the same subject and..

1.1.  No spamming, flaming, insulting other players, starting drama or excessive vulgarity in World Chat.
         Breaking this rule will result in the following: WTF I say 1 word and I break this RULE HOW?

1st. Player will be warned.          <---------- WHERE WAS MY WARNING!?
    2nd. Player will be muted for 2 hours.
    3rd. Player will be muted for 4 hour

GM's I don't like you. - Euchre

Won't help you too much xD my bf got muted just for saying nigga... and not warning either  :rolleyes:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I'm afraid you'll have to take that up with the GM that banned you, rather than posting it on the forums.  :-\

And insulting and disrespecting all GM's for an "unjustified mute" from a single GM doesn't look great on your part.
Locking thread.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: