Epic Perfect World

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI, BEST PLAYER IN ALL PW'S HISTORY - 6/13

Offline Evane

• Characters: Evane, Sicilienne
  • Faction: Vengeance
The best player on all classes and the best leader of all time, Levi, happy birthday!

I can't stress enough how lucky and grateful I am to have you by my side, and to have met you in the first place. I love everything about you, so thank you for being you, and for being such a great boyfriend and a great man. You are the most amazing and interesting person I have ever known in my whole life.
I wish you happiness, success, and joy from all my heart. And I hope that all your ambitions will come true one day, and that you will enjoy the journey until then! <3 I'm so proud of you uwu

LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE 
:normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48:

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
happy birthday big bro hope u have good day love u xoxo  :-*

Offline eloy

• Faction: sua mae

Offline Drama

• w.e
Happy bday Novalis 😘 

Offline R

• ギャング
  • Characters: restless
YES YESS LEVITHEWILD

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
happy birthday adrian, my dear friend  :normal-23: have a great day today and enjoy all it has to offer, you deserve all the happiness and more xoxo
kocham cie ye xiu  :-[

oh hello

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Happy birthday kid

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
  • 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Faction: ησσт
Happy Bday Papito :) 

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr