Epic Perfect World

account issue

Offline Nina

hello  Epic perfect world team , iam still waiting from may 9 and  no respond !! please i need help :(

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
lol what's your issue im not a gm here but i've gmed before so maybe i can offer some help if its a issue with something file wise if you lost your info or something well i ''may'' be able to help but that is a help-desk issue and waiting on burdette our lovely admin ot wake up from hibernation 

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
lol what's your issue im not a gm here but i've gmed before so maybe i can offer some help if its a issue with something file wise if you lost your info or something well i ''may'' be able to help but that is a help-desk issue and waiting on burdette our lovely admin ot wake up from hibernation
her character's database info is corrupted.. unable to log in

that is a help-desk issue and waiting on burdette our lovely admin ot wake up from hibernation
i wouldn't count on that

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
If you've already posted on the helpdesk, please keep waiting. If you haven't done so, please do so.
:)

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
her character's database info is corrupted.. unable to log in

i wouldn't count on that
come back and co admin or somthing so we can our updates thanks bro been waiting 3 months for customs

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Astray

come back and co admin or somthing so we can our updates thanks bro been waiting 3 months for customs
Just remove all updates and go back to 1.4.6
*** updates. 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Just remove all updates and go back to 1.4.6
*** updates.
That's no longer possible, at least, not without being hit with DMCA takedown notices.
:)