Epic Perfect World

"File download appear error" can't update the game

Offline JessyWolf

• Beginner
It was working just fine yesterday and today I open it and find this new update, so I update the client and then this error shows up about quarter into the download process "file download appear error" retry or cancel. So I retry like 10 times and the same thing happens. It used to update just fine without any issues since I downloaded it which has been years I don't understand what happened now. I tried the ifix file no luck, verify button no luck, manual button no luck, update button and no luck there ether. I even tried restarting my lap top and even that didn't help ether. Nor restart update nor resume update. I don't know what to do more besides uninstalling the whole thing and downloading it from scratch and I would rather not because it will take forever. I hope someone can help me out with this, anyone else have that issue ? Any other methods I could try ? Appreciate any help :'(

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
these errors have been popping up alot recently, best to redownload the whole client again to fix.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline JessyWolf

• Beginner
these errors have been popping up alot recently, best to redownload the whole client again to fix.
No other way at all ? :(