Epic Perfect World

Levi Presents: The Official Disbanding of Adversary

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Now don't pretend like you're not here for the next 24 hrs cause we'll know you ppls are addicted to this shyt lol

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
  • 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Faction: ησσт
Now don't pretend like you're not here for the next 24 hrs cause we'll know you ppls are addicted to this shyt lol
Just like you, you're always here, everydays LMAOOO Pathetic Animal, look urself before using sht arguement. Atleast ME I admit that I look forum, when you're stick to deny everysht :'))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) what kind of person you're irl dood damn !

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
Just like you, you're always here, everydays LMAOOO Pathetic Animal, look urself before using sht arguement. Atleast ME I admit that I look forum, when you're stick to deny everysht :'))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) what kind of person you're irl dood damn !
Idk how matured are you but I'm matured enough to put myself in others position nd i think your language itself shows how much hurt you're inside. But! Trust me, by time it'll fade away

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
big difference retard i still play the game so checking forums is normal you however preach how because you quit you’re superior but shut the *** up you keep checking forums and you log from time to time please stop putting on a fake ‘cool’ #retired persona it only makes you look like a massive wet wipe while we all know at one point you’re gonna log in again since you cant last a day without epw forums. consider doing the not living action

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
LOL THAT GUY IS PROBABLY FROM ADVERSERY SO HE'S MAKING EXCUSES LIKE HE QUIT GAME TO HIDE SHAME LMAO 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
the disbanded doggie keeps commeting getting bullied kind of embarassing ngl lol 

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
hiding on forum seweres like a rat, that u are
"Nothing special 🎯 tasha is noob" :'3 that look matured yah I agree or, when u talk to e-girls look like this : hey noobie:3 nub noob<3 or whatever the fk word you use
Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 01:14 pm by TWPLS

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
Idk how matured are you but I'm matured enough to put myself in others position nd i think your language itself shows how much hurt you're inside. But! Trust me, by time it'll fade away
The thing that fade away, it's ur intelligence here, and also Adversary LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
The thing that fade away, it's ur intelligence here, and also Adversary LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He is a joke just ignore him

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
Ok Adrienne Ok 

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
W E L C O M E    B A C K   D T 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
when welcome back guys?

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
It's lovely how one text can trigger all this egoistic kiddies  1 0 1
Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 05:34 am by イんノ尺Ц, Reason: Cause these peoples are delusional as fk...

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
101 MEN IN HIS ASS 101