Epic Perfect World

Levi Presents: The Official Disbanding of Adversary

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
R.I.PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Offline Stevе

• マフィア
  • Characters: Ancestral

Offline Demoz

• "focus Pratas and Pratas only"
  • Characters: Demoz / Unretrofied
  • Faction: Akatsuki克 / Pratas
Adversary has bent the knee , RIP dogs.

Offline R

• ギャング
  • Characters: restless

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
@Adversary Hey team, hope all of you are well right now. I'm going to be completely honest with everyone. All of my summer classes has started up today, and I was waiting all last week to gain access to due dates, and how busy my homework load will be. I usually put my school work first before anything, and since this is one of my last semesters before I graduate in the fall, I think it's best for me to take a step back from the game for now. Some of the officers will also be busy as well with work, and school. 
So, as far as getting on for big pks, or big events I won't have that much time to organize anything. I might have some spare time to rpk. Regardless of what's been happening on the server right now, and what people will say. I am forever thankful for every single one of you for joining my guild and pking with me. This is my first guild ever, and I enjoyed every single second of it. I will keep the guild open for those who wants to keep rpking with each other under adversary, base arrows, if you want to finish base helmet, anything you need. I will submit faction titles on the forums so if you have any last second ideas send them to me (hopefully they get patched in as well LOL). I will also keep this discord open for everyone that's here so stay if you want to. Good luck to everyone in pvp or whatever you will do. I will be on discord if anyone wants to speak to me. 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
@Adversary Hey team, hope all of you are well right now. I'm going to be completely honest with everyone. All of my summer classes has started up today, and I was waiting all last week to gain access to due dates, and how busy my homework load will be. I usually put my school work first before anything, and since this is one of my last semesters before I graduate in the fall, I think it's best for me to take a step back from the game for now. Some of the officers will also be busy as well with work, and school.
So, as far as getting on for big pks, or big events I won't have that much time to organize anything. I might have some spare time to rpk. Regardless of what's been happening on the server right now, and what people will say. I am forever thankful for every single one of you for joining my guild and pking with me. This is my first guild ever, and I enjoyed every single second of it. I will keep the guild open for those who wants to keep rpking with each other under adversary, base arrows, if you want to finish base helmet, anything you need. I will submit faction titles on the forums so if you have any last second ideas send them to me (hopefully they get patched in as well LOL). I will also keep this discord open for everyone that's here so stay if you want to. Good luck to everyone in pvp or whatever you will do. I will be on discord if anyone wants to speak to me.
Rofl cry yourself off in homework lmaooooooo

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
The enemy was not worthy or capable of stepping into the ring with us and their """""leaders""""" were aware of this, hence their rapid dispersion, effortlessly disbanded despite bringing equal or less numbers to every fight and trying our hardest to contain our overflowing power in attempts at keeping you from giving up too early, did not work it seems.

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
R.I.P Adversary 

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Hey guys, idk to make vids and i take SS of every fights i win and post it in media section nd also I copy paste my whole faction pk vid links nd make it as a thread for some pixel attention. Now guess who i am  :monkey-17:
Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 11:45 am by イんノ尺Ц, Reason: Cause I\'m searching my SS folder of 2017 for a come bk msge

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Can u get life man these 14 old ppls make forum joke

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
  • 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Faction: ησσт
Adversary's Matter :police:

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• serious gamer
  • Faction: Notorious

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Leashed animals all gone quiet