Epic Perfect World

For Barbs: Possible builds

Panda_monium

when i gave the magic build, i never said it was a popular build. yes it is one, but those who failed to see the entence "but you will just be an odd barb" in my post dont ralize that i already think adding points to mag is useless. yes i know my info is flawed, but isnt almost every build post in some way?

the title of the post says "possibile builds". keyword on "possible"

and i also appreciate the extr info from Barbie and JHIN  :normal-25:
also...BARBIE TELL ME YOUR SECRET  :monkey-26:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

Good luck without Fist/Claw Weapon Mastery, and have fun not being able to use your skills.

Lol. of course you can still use your skills even if you are aps barb. just switch  between poleaxe and edges/claws.

If people are looking for OP aps they should choose Sins, simply because thats the most organic character for that play style. I'm not saying people shouldn't build their characters this way, it's not for me to say and people can do what they want, however barbs can beat HA users without APS too, I think its just that people don't understand how to use them. Not sure how you get a barb 5aps though. Perhaps by using LA and using demon spark? Just seems to me its a long way around the same route

you are correct. still, APs is used a lot by PKers in this server. it's not my favorite build and i don't use it myself, but it is viable and a lot of good Pkers have this build.

my barbs are either str,hybrid or vit build.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Lol. of course you can still use your skills even if you are aps barb. just switch  between poleaxe and edges/claws.

you are correct. still, APs is used a lot by PKers in this server. it's not my favorite build and i don't use it myself, but it is viable and a lot of good Pkers have this build.

my barbs are either str,hybrid or vit build.

It is a popular build and yes its strong. As you said, APS is OP but then so are str barbs. I've seen sins get 3 shot by str barbs due to lucky crit zerks. But I won't say anything more about APS barbs otherwise I will be going off topic

also...BARBIE TELL ME YOUR SECRET  :monkey-26:

Pm me in game ill show you friend

Antihero

Tololol

I have played a sage barb and I know exactly what I talk about sir. Go ahead and re read my post, then realise I was talking in the context of Vit Build Sage barb, not sage barb as a viable build because sage barbs can be good. However even you agree with me, they lack go because it's all about defence. Now go ahead and give yourself a round of applause.

First off, you failed to correct me the first time around, fail. Secondly you agree with me that it does add magic defence then and contradict yourself in the same scentence by saying that magic doesn't add magic defence? Which is it sir? I already agree with you, its a pointless stat to add? Are you just mad because I wont share with you my secret? I only have one thing to say to you sir:

I didn't agree with you at any point during that. Not quite sure where you got that impression. I said that you specifically, not barbs in general, are lacking. I also said that putting points in Magic adds negligible defense. In simpler terms that you can easily digest, it means that any defense added by putting points in this stat is "so small or unimportant or of so little consequence as to warrant little or no attention". So, for all intents and purposes, we'll just say that it doesn't add any. As far as your "secret" goes, it's not something plenty of people haven't already figured out. Finally, your use of the "trollface", apart from your mediocre attempt to be edgy, indicates you don't have anything constructive to contribute to this thread.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I didn't agree with you at any point during that. Not quite sure where you got that impression. I said that you specifically, not barbs in general, are lacking. I also said that putting points in Magic adds negligible defense. In simpler terms that you can easily digest, it means that any defense added by putting points in this stat is "so small or unimportant or of so little consequence as to warrant little or no attention". So, for all intents and purposes, we'll just say that it doesn't add any. As far as your "secret" goes, it's not something plenty of people haven't already figured out. Finally, your use of the "trollface", apart from your mediocre attempt to be edgy, indicates you don't have anything constructive to contribute to this thread.

Lol you did it again, you said that adding magic adds magic defence then said it doesnt. You cant then turn around and say 'but its so small you are wrong anyway' I said that adding magic adds to your magic defence, which it does therefore I am correct and you are wrong, regardless to how small that gain is. I've already agreed it's a wrong build anyway you are just arguing with me for the sake of it. Enough of that I think. I must have misread that other part. As a sage Vit barb I did lack any real 'go' yes, due the the build. So dont think you have come here to point that out for me, because I already know that. In fact I was the one who said it! That's why I changed but thats not the point. You have no idea what my secret is, you may know the secret and plenty of other people may know it, but don't comment on what you don't know for sure. As for me not having any real input? I commented on each aspect of this thread with my input on each build. All you have done is come in here and offend me. So I'll tell you what hotshot, how about you quit QQing my posts because you misread them and add some real value to this community? You can tell me I'm wrong if you like, fine but back it up afterwards. And dont think that your minor offences mean anything to me. I'll just go ahead and throw you the troll face then forget you ever existed in the next 5 seconds. And I am way off topic now. I'll be the bigger man, hold on the insults and Ignore your next post where you desperatly try to claim back some dignity and probably try offend me some more. I am putting an end to this pointlesness right now. Have a great day sir.

Antihero

Lol you did it again, you said that adding magic adds magic defence then said it doesnt. You cant then turn around and say 'but its so small you are wrong anyway' I said that adding magic adds to your magic defence, which it does therefore I am correct and you are wrong, regardless to how small that gain is. I've already agreed it's a wrong build anyway you are just arguing with me for the sake of it. Enough of that I think. I must have misread that other part. As a sage Vit barb I did lack any real 'go' yes, due the the build. So dont think you have come here to point that out for me, because I already know that. In fact I was the one who said it! That's why I changed but thats not the point. You have no idea what my secret is, you may know the secret and plenty of other people may know it, but don't comment on what you don't know for sure. As for me not having any real input? I commented on each aspect of this thread with my input on each build. All you have done is come in here and offend me. So I'll tell you what hotshot, how about you quit QQing my posts because you misread them and add some real value to this community? You can tell me I'm wrong if you like, fine but back it up afterwards. And dont think that your minor offences mean anything to me. I'll just go ahead and throw you the troll face then forget you ever existed in the next 5 seconds. And I am way off topic now. I'll be the bigger man, hold on the insults and Ignore your next post where you desperatly try to claim back some dignity and probably try offend me some more. I am putting an end to this pointlesness right now. Have a great day sir.

I'll give you 1/10 because I read it. We're discussing stats and their uses here, we don't need you trolling this thread.

Insanity

you all useless, i barely see any of you pk yet you try lecture people
pipe down
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:58 pm by EvilTouch

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Well i feel like ive had enough experience playing with all the different build there are out there for barbs [Tongue] . i dunno if this can work with other tanky- like classes, but here it goes.

1.Pure Str. build: (reccomended demon culti)
Pros- very high attack damage, and a very high physical defense. leveling in pve wont take long because of your hard hits, and a demon str barbs can own!
Cons- since you have a high attack and defense, you will sacrifice dex, crit hits, and most importantly, your hp. that kills you in lower levels too.
-Stats- 3 str, 2 vit odd levels...3 str, 1 vit, 1 dex even levels (its a pattern)
You're....just so wrong here. Pure str barb can go just fine with 3 base vit and enough dex for wep, dunno who gave you such a bad guidance building one.

4.Str/Magic hybrid: (choose either sage or demon culti)
Pros- you can tank the wizzies/psys/mystics/clerics/ ETC!!!. magic definse will be a high one, so will your mp points. plus, since you still have str, your attacks wont be so bad either.
Cons-basically no hp, very low phys defense, and you are just kinda odd...you can use patakas...o.O. surviving in pv will be a toughie...so you will need tons of skill!
-Stats- meet gear requirements and dump the rest into magic

:normal-43:

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Yeah because magic barbs are op, LOL just... LOL

Tali

I'll give you 1/10 because I read it. We're discussing stats and their uses here, we don't need you trolling this thread.

Back to your cage. Now.  ;)

Offline Elan

• No touchy
  • Rawr I'm a foxyboi
I honestly think the best way to build a barb is either pure str, vit build, or str/dex build, for magical defense get mdef neck belt, and get a pair of magic rings for when you face a magic class for that added defense against them.  it should provide some added help in surviving them.

Antihero

Back to your cage. Now.  ;)

Tali ♥

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
guys stop insulting each other and help one another.
why all this problems ??

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
A guide slowly turns into a place for war of god-knows-what!
Lol! The best thing is take all suggestions from all the lovely and experienced players and build the barb the way you want! :p
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Nine_FOx

Just ask wineveryday or Ezekiel in the game because they are the most I've seen barb pk that much like everyday they pk. Ask those who are truly main is barb and known for being good pker barb.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.