Epic Perfect World

Spectrum Stone

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
When I try to use the spectrum stone to change my characters name colour, it doesn't show me the colour im trying to change to. I've tried 20 different codes, none of which are working for my character. I had someone else try the same codes and they worked just fine. 

Am I doing something wrong? Is it bugged?

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
is it only showing u black or something?

Have u tried to mess with the dials? moving them left and right to see if it changes?

Or you can see if have this downloaded or not.

3. Speedstart/ Colored names/ Titles/ Skillsender/ Gear swap not working or not displaying properly
- In the case of Gear swap, make sure to use the ''Super Extension Stone'' from God's giving. If it doesn't work proceed to the next tip

- Install the c+++ 2013 redistributable packages. You can find them here: http://epw-download.com/vs2013.exe
Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 03:38 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
is it only showing u black or something?

Have u tried to mess with the dials? moving them left and right to see if it changes?

Or you can see if have this downloaded or not.

3. Speedstart/ Colored names/ Titles/ Skillsender/ Gear swap not working or not displaying properly
- In the case of Gear swap, make sure to use the ''Super Extension Stone'' from God's giving. If it doesn't work proceed to the next tip

- Install the c+++ 2013 redistributable packages. You can find them here: http://epw-download.com/vs2013.
I can slide the dials and it changes the colours just fine. But if I try to use a hex code/colour code, the colour doesnt work. Right now I'm in PK white name status. I downloaded the thing you linked and restarted my computer and its still not working.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I can slide the dials and it changes the colours just fine. But if I try to use a hex code/colour code, the colour doesnt work. Right now I'm in PK white name status. I downloaded the thing you linked and restarted my computer and its still not working.
I would have to check myself when i get home, maybe your putting something wrong. 
Maybe the #, or only need the numbers

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
you need the full hexadecimal value (e.g., #XXXXXX)
#XXX won't work.
:)