Epic Perfect World

customed UI

Offline ilovehate

when i copy paste the customed UI files and open from game its all fine until i log in and it instantly closes and says im missing some files ? what should i do

Offline ilovehate

i understand that its outdated and shouldnt use with new client, how do i put my customed ui tho

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
You don't. Not unless you want to re-download the entire game client.

Edit: There's only ONE UI out there that is SAFE to use (personally verified w/ current game client - does not cause crashes or oddities of any sort) that is NOT stock. That being Liadri's UI, which you can find right here. Do note that this UI CANNOT be updated.
Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 04:52 am by Rikku
:)

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
i understand that its outdated and shouldnt use with new client
But you still did it and now you wondering what's wrong
 :-\  :-\ :-\  :-\ :-\  :-\ :-\  :-\
There are free uis on forum that work with new version, use them instead

Offline ilovehate

You don't. Not unless you want to re-download the entire game client.

Edit: There's only ONE UI out there that is SAFE to use (personally verified w/ current game client - does not cause crashes or oddities of any sort) that is NOT stock. That being Liadri's UI, which you can find right here. Do note that this UI CANNOT be updated.

so by redownloading game client the ui should work fine ? o.o

Offline Saxysta

• `Huntress
  • (✿^‿^)
  • Characters: Rysu
actually, if u had GsPCK u can just copy some file on customed UI (surfaces.pck) to ur (surfaces.pck) which on ur game directory (Epic Perfect World/element/surfaces.pck)

:-\

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie

so by redownloading game client the ui should work fine ? o.o
Correct. You have to realize that the game client is VERY picky about what you do with those two files. IF Either of them become corrupt, they start to corrupt the patcher, which in turn corrupts the rest of the game files. FORCING a reinstall.
:)