Epic Perfect World

Soloing tt 3 last boss.

Offline Noctiii

• Characters: xNoctiii
  • Faction: INFAMY #1 EP
I wanna solo tt 3 with my sin. But i cant seem to kill the last boss. Any tips for it?
HEKHOK, HEKHOK, HEKHOK,

LIONMERMAIIIID!!!

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
well you can glitch it if u want.

Have another toon with u. Hit the boss then get the boss stuck in between the corner of the wall. If successful, it will ping pong back n forth in that spot for your other toon to kill it. Sometimes it fixes it self n walk down the stairs then just do the same process again (if it doesn't kill you).

http://prntscr.com/shntl5

Dot= Your alt with aggro needs to jump from there.
Arrow=  Where your alt needs to stay.
Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 10:43 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Noctiii

well you can glitch it if u want.

Have another toon with u. Hit the boss then get the boss stuck in between the corner of the wall. If successful, it will ping pong back n forth in that spot for your other toon to kill it. Sometimes it fixes it self n walk down the stairs then just do the same process again (if it doesn't kill you).
How? I dont understand 😂
HEKHOK, HEKHOK, HEKHOK,

LIONMERMAIIIID!!!

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
How? I dont understand 😂
i posted a picture, didn't think u would respond that fast xD

Offline Noctiii

i posted a picture, didn't think u would respond that fast xD
So i can just AD then aggro then sutra then run right? Thanks ranny youre the best <3
HEKHOK, HEKHOK, HEKHOK,

LIONMERMAIIIID!!!

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
how squish is ur toon xD

but ya that will work as well too xD

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
make one barb, and go bug :police:
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD
If u can get a ep with ur sin its really easy.. all u gotta do is use ur macro on sin with spark and normal attack. And then use ur ep to keep purifying and healing urself and the sin. 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
If you find bugging the boss often fail, this is my set-up, always work.

SOD Demon Sin with 5.00 3sparked, purify stone on daggers.
To boost damage, sage Veno in fox form for Amplify only. Don’t attack the boss with Veno, just Amplify on cooldown. If you attack boss with Veno, random aggro may shift to your Veno and it will die quickly.

Once tidal is in CD, focus to time pressing 3spark on Sin if purify doesn’t proc. Macro 3spark is dangerous unless switching screen to Veno for Amplify. 
And, don’t drain Sin’s genie, save for AD especially when tidal is in CD, in case purify doesn’t proc and you can’t spark out the HF debuff. Another emergency savior is Inner harmony(the 2 spark skill) in case pills, AD and tidal in CD. Patience is virtue. Don’t spam all skills+genies and put yourself a sitting duck there.

When in tidal, you may pair Veno amplify and Tangling Mire(from Sin genie). Other than that always make sure you have 3spark on hand to use if purify doesn’t proc. 

And Macro 3sparking is dangerous because you’d need more time to gather chi for another 3spark. Always 3spark only when the effect wears off(this way you only need to gather 2spark for the next 3spark). A 5.00aps sin is able to fully charge chi bar to 399 before effect wears off. If you put on macro, you’d always spark on 300chi(if you know what I mean).

Offline senathegreat

• Sena
  • Characters: Sena
  • Faction: ..........
that all sounds rl nice but... i take my barb in to open and buff the sin everytime anyway.. in last boss i just aps him with barb and sin simultanious and it works just fine 3 spark all day with both chars with sod barb sometimes dies whe boss is at 20-30% but sin can finish the job ez most times i dont even imune... rib strike is essential

Offline envy636

The way the boss works is that it will deal all its heavy damage to those that don't have its agro. so if ur fighting it solo, all that damage is gonna fall on you.

so you could aps with SOD and puri on wep: if your using free gear; its a high risk, you need good gear for it.

Easiest way without glitching, bring any vit alt with you and have it auto attack. The alt will take all the heavy damage while u take normal damage. my wb not even vit can tank it, so you should be fine

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Here is what i do. I click on my 3spark macro. lul
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.