Epic Perfect World

Gypsy Faction

Offline motherkarma

• Faction: Gypsy (Leader)
Hey guys! :D

So I made this faction a week ago just to invite any players who want to have fun, be social, PK, and do events daily. I brought events back to this game because I feel it's fun to have them in a faction and gives everyone a reason to play! Building happy community in game is very important.

We do tw, pk, trials, events, and a lot more!

We have a merit prize system
10k Merits : 5000 EC
30k Merits: 10 000 EC
50K Merits: 20 000 EC

And we do events every week, for example Hide and Seek was hosted yesterday and our 1st prize is 4000 EC 2nd 2500EC and 3rd 1500EC

It gives the game a little extra quest and fun to play, and we're slowly building! We have already so far built a happy family and are recruiting more players who would love to join! We're welcoming all, and if you are new, you will be helped here too. 

Join, Log on, and Just have fun! <3

-Karma-

IGN: LILITH (veno, leader)
IGN: FAIRY (cleric)
𝘈𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
bump 

join us, we are cool

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Sweet
Bump for this faction

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
finally a guild for my friend henteye whos a gypsy pls recruit him he's been looking to extend his family

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
bump, pm AtiIIa for an invite (thats 2 i's, not L's)

Offline Binary

Stay alive until three months that i come back again playing with Mystic, hope u recruiting this class though. This guild promises too much, GZ

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
Stay alive until three months that i come back again playing with Mystic, hope u recruiting this class though. This guild promises too much, GZ
we have no intentions of going anywhere! everyone is welcome, regardless of class! Looking forward to playing with you :)

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
PM Impasta in game for invite :-)