Epic Perfect World

I need some help on a few topics i can't really understand.

Offline sargi

• Beginner
Me and my gf started player a few days ago (she is playing as wf), the server feels really good but we got stuck with a few things and want to gather information about others. We don't really know if they are bugs or there is just something we need to do to that we are missing. - The guards on lycaeum pass can't be attacked even tho i press ctrl + skill like the game teaches you to do... bc of that the mobs don't spawn and i can't do the lycaeum quest. how do i train my pet then? am i doing something wrong? - For some reason the Abbadon bosses don't spawn. Not sure if i have to do something to make them appear or just restart the dungeon - I didn't receive my arcane sky page even tho i did all of the skies quests (my character is at sky shifting X max vitae), bc of that i can't craft my skillbooks on the forge of the primal world (tried to log again, didnt work) - Is there a way to pick nicknames of inactive characters? most of the nicknames are unavailable but i don't even see 30% of them ingame...

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Me and my gf started player a few days ago (she is playing as wf), the server feels really good but we got stuck with a few things and want to gather information about others. We don't really know if they are bugs or there is just something we need to do to that we are missing. - The guards on lycaeum pass can't be attacked even tho i press ctrl + skill like the game teaches you to do... bc of that the mobs don't spawn and i can't do the lycaeum quest. how do i train my pet then? am i doing something wrong? - For some reason the Abbadon bosses don't spawn. Not sure if i have to do something to make them appear or just restart the dungeon - I didn't receive my arcane sky page even tho i did all of the skies quests (my character is at sky shifting X max vitae), bc of that i can't craft my skillbooks on the forge of the primal world (tried to log again, didnt work) - Is there a way to pick nicknames of inactive characters? most of the nicknames are unavailable but i don't even see 30% of them ingame...
In order to activate the Lycaeum guards, hit CTRL+Attack Skill in ‘PK enabled name @ White name (blue name doesn’t work). And you must have at least 100 points to awaken every new guard. If you’re blue named, you can only awaken one guard (the one with a stake beside) with an AOE skill.
There’s a specific method for Abaddon to spawn bosses, there are some guides somewhere around here. I can’t really remember the sequence.
For arcane sky pages, you need another type of page (one of them is old book page, the other I can’t remember the name), and trade them for arcane sky pages at the same forge where you are getting the skill in Primal world.
Used nicknames which has been used before can (if he wants) be reset by Burdette if they are not currently in use (due to people changing names using Name Stones. Names that Hs been used can’t be used again unless reset-ed by Burdette. 
Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 12:50 am by Daniel69

Offline sargi

• Beginner
In order to activate the Lycaeum guards, hit CTRL+Attack Skill in ‘PK enabled name @ White name (blue name doesn’t work). And you must have at least 100 points to awaken every new guard. If you’re blue named, you can only awaken one guard (the one with a stake beside) with an AOE skill.
There’s a specific method for Abaddon to spawn bosses, there are some guides somewhere around here. I can’t really remember the sequence.
For arcane sky pages, you need another type of page (one of them is old book page, the other I can’t remember the name), and trade them for arcane sky pages at the same forge where you are getting the skill in Primal world.
Used nicknames which has been used before can (if he wants) be reset by Burdette if they are not currently in use (due to people changing names using Name Stones. Names that Hs been used can’t be used again unless reset-ed by Burdette.
Thanks for the answers, helped a lot. For the pages tho she is not able to trade them because the quests aren't active even though she is shifting sky X, which are the requirements for them to be active. For me it worked normally but for some reason it doesn't go through for her. Thanks again and sorry for the late answer

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
You can do lycaeum pass in pve mode also. You have to aoe the stake for them to affect the guards as well. You don't train the pet inside that dungeon. All you get is feral stars. You can also buy feral stars from the god's given npc with EC.
-Revamped Abaddon- You need two people in party and inside the cave to teleport where the bosses are. You have to defeat Puppeter Boss then go behind him to talk to the blossom npc to teleport.

Full Guide here: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14675.msg189049#msg189049

For you to make the pages, she needs or you need to have old book pages in the bag. If she still can't get the pages, even tho she has the highest sky, then something must be glitched with her toon. As Daniel stated as well.

About the nicknames, Daniel answered that part xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart