Epic Perfect World

Core for PVE ?

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
I think there should be a Core made for PVE guilds. dont really care about the ST's and ET's, i want to focus more on the leveling of guild bases. Just a suggestion idk..

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
would be abused. Just like how it is for the PvP type.
:)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nah bro, come fight for it. -1

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD
I think all players should get the privilege of being admin too. So they can ban each other out, edit the game in their own way, spawn bosses on all maps instead of mobs, damas can be bought with coins,  that would be a nice pve and pvp too. Just a suggestion idk.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
I think all players should get the privilege of being admin too. So they can ban each other out, edit the game in their own way, spawn bosses on all maps instead of mobs, damas can be bought with coins,  that would be a nice pve and pvp too. Just a suggestion idk.
this is a suggestion thread lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
that NO admin would ever do, even on a test server.
:)

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD
that NO admin would ever do, even on a test server.
Seems like u understood my point really well. U about to be rewarded with hairs 

Offline 𝓡𝓪𝓯𝓪𝓮𝓵

• El Patron
  • Sara bb te amo
  • Characters: zIngendro - iRafael - ScreamHawk - Xuin - uckuf
  • Faction: 𝓒𝓓𝓜
+1+1+1+1+1
Vi la muerte en mis sueños muchas veces, pero no he muerto. Fui mejor que mis sueños, mejor que mis pesadillas. Pero para descubrirlo... tuve que enfrentarlos a todos y tuve que pasar por lo peor para probarme a mí mismo que fui el mejor. Esta es mi realidad ;)

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
I think there should be a Core made for PVE guilds. dont really care about the ST's and ET's, i want to focus more on the leveling of guild bases. Just a suggestion idk..
but what would it give and for what exactly? you gotta be more indepth with what you want or I doubt Burd will consider it

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
there's a PVE way to upgrade ur guild base level: GUILD BASE QUEST.
If what u want is to get free helmet, ain't happening, u either gotta fight for cores, or spend 3 months doing GBQ (Like many ppl did b4 core exists).
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
but what would it give and for what exactly? you gotta be more indepth with what you want or I doubt Burd will consider it
like for example, base arrows. it takes a long time to make the base a higher level in order to upgrade such buildings. the amount of merits you get on a low level monolith, will take lots of time to get the base level up. you aim for one building, then the rest are not leveled up, then you have to wait for your base to level up then you can only put points on a specific type of building then only upgrade it.

I'm not saying this for my faction only, but i think those new factions who want to get a hold of bases where they can get their base arrows, or even try to farm merits to get their base helm, without getting removed out of the faction?

I get how Adver can just do it easily due to the massive amount of construction points they have weekly cause of DH, DT and all. but there are factions who are just pure PVE. or maybe those who want to make a guild for themselves and have the essentials by doing PVE.

okay it doesn't have to be a core or whatever, maybe a base quest that purely gives construction points only? i don't know.

no hate for everyone, after all, this is a suggestion thread in the forums and i'm just giving suggestions.  :pig-18:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

like for example, base arrows. it takes a long time to make the base a higher level in order to upgrade such buildings. the amount of merits you get on a low level monolith, will take lots of time to get the base level up. you aim for one building, then the rest are not leveled up, then you have to wait for your base to level up then you can only put points on a specific type of building then only upgrade it.

I'm not saying this for my faction only, but i think those new factions who want to get a hold of bases where they can get their base arrows, or even try to farm merits to get their base helm, without getting removed out of the faction?

I get how Adver can just do it easily due to the massive amount of construction points they have weekly cause of DH, DT and all. but there are factions who are just pure PVE. or maybe those who want to make a guild for themselves and have the essentials by doing PVE.

okay it doesn't have to be a core or whatever, maybe a base quest that purely gives construction points only? i don't know.

no hate for everyone, after all, this is a suggestion thread in the forums and i'm just giving suggestions.  :pig-18:
Boosting the amount of construction points from base quest wouldn't harm anyone, I guess.
You need base quest regardless though, wether you win 9 cores a week or none, because materials don't come with the cores.

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

No hate, but we fought for the cores anytime was needed. Increasing construction points wont be bad i guess, but other than that nah

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

fair, the process of levelling through just base quest is long and tedious, my own guild still stands at level 6 since I gave up years ago. Increasing the amount of merit received is a good start and I see no harm in that, but in the end its Burd's decision