Epic Perfect World

Looking for old Sanctuary Players!

Offline Bonnie

sorry was on dreamweaver server xd
ohh those times, Calamity etc... DW server best :)

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
ohh those times, Calamity etc... DW server best :)
upmost rocking server. Even came in 3rd/4th place on the live cross server battle 🤣

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline vibrant

• Beginner
Hellooo!

I was a barb (vibrant) on PWI Sanctuary from the very beginning until mid-2013 when we moved house and I got too busy.
Used to love the game! Moved through various factions until I ended up in Oldies in all ranks.

jinx, are you the jinx_c from Oldies faction?  
Here's an old list of members from Oldies, approx 2010 to 2013 (I used to monitor member activity!):
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2021, 08:30 pm by Ranny

Offline Devalis

• Beginner
  • Characters: Devalis
Hey folks! Hope you're doing well. :) I know things are pretty wild in the world right now.

I know that a lot of old players have moved on from PWI, and it also seems like a vast majority of players ended up here on Epic! It might sound like a silly idea, but I'm trying to write up some history of the old Sanctuary server pre-merge and forward, and I was hoping to find some people who may be willing to share what they remember. I want to include notable factions like Legendary, Eminence, Nefarious, Regicide, etc, as their actions in TW and PVP did a lot to shape the game. However, if you were more on the sidelines of all that (like me), I'd still love to hear from anyone who might have something to share. I know that it wasn't just the larger factions that had some form of impact. I want to have stories as far back in time as possible, so the closer to beta/official launch, the better.

If you're interested in sharing your story, or if you know someone else who might, please let me know! I'd love to speak to you on Discord whenever it's convenient for you. Thanks guys, and stay safe!
Well, I'm about as close as you'll get to 2009 Nefarious seeing as I used to lead the faction after Falls quit unexpectedly one day, until I did a dumb thing in late 2009 and quit myself. That, and I do remember who you are too. :))
Unfortunately, I can't seem to add you to Discord or send PMs due to post counts so looks like this'll have to sit here for a while until you check in on this derelict thread again, or someone relays the message for me.