Epic Perfect World

Looking for old Sanctuary Players!

Offline Jiinxii

• Lazy Historian
  • Don't mind me. Just hoarding information.
  • Characters: Jiinxii
Hey folks! Hope you're doing well. :) I know things are pretty wild in the world right now.

I know that a lot of old players have moved on from PWI, and it also seems like a vast majority of players ended up here on Epic! It might sound like a silly idea, but I'm trying to write up some history of the old Sanctuary server pre-merge and forward, and I was hoping to find some people who may be willing to share what they remember. I want to include notable factions like Legendary, Eminence, Nefarious, Regicide, etc, as their actions in TW and PVP did a lot to shape the game. However, if you were more on the sidelines of all that (like me), I'd still love to hear from anyone who might have something to share. I know that it wasn't just the larger factions that had some form of impact. I want to have stories as far back in time as possible, so the closer to beta/official launch, the better.

If you're interested in sharing your story, or if you know someone else who might, please let me know! I'd love to speak to you on Discord whenever it's convenient for you. Thanks guys, and stay safe!
Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership. So basically, we're all screwed.

Looking for old stories/screenshots from Sanctuary/Twilight Temple server on official PWI. Shoot me a message if you've got something for me.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
sorry was on dreamweaver server xd

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Jiinxii

• Lazy Historian
Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership. So basically, we're all screwed.

Looking for old stories/screenshots from Sanctuary/Twilight Temple server on official PWI. Shoot me a message if you've got something for me.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Moved from Sanctuary to epic, but that was years ago and I barely remember anything by now. Used to play with Nefarious and Enelysium(?). As said,  doubt I can provide you with any thrilling stories but if there is further interest feel free to add Nimy#2171. 

Offline Mamo

• Old Player
Moved from Sanctuary to epic, but that was years ago and I barely remember anything by now. Used to play with Nefarious and Enelysium(?). As said,  doubt I can provide you with any thrilling stories but if there is further interest feel free to add Nimy#2171.
hey .. 
can i add u 

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
hey ..
can i add u
Got some thrilling stories for me?  O:-)

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Got some thrilling stories for me?  O:-)
dad?           

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
dad?          
Ayy
this thread actually reuniting  :police:

Offline Mamo

• Old Player
Got some thrilling stories for me?  O:-)
always  ;)

Offline oldgamer

"...... a vast majority..."  :normal-16:

a few moved here many years ago, server did well for some time. Lately we have been disappointed by the lack of patches and comunications but some are still waiting to see if something is gonna happen.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Moved from Sanctuary to epic, but that was years ago and I barely remember anything by now. Used to play with Nefarious and Enelysium(?). As said,  doubt I can provide you with any thrilling stories but if there is further interest feel free to add Nimy#2171.
wooah edater spotted

Offline Chisien

• Old Player

ERMAGHERD ELEKENT-KUN

Offline Jiinxii

• Lazy Historian
Even if you don't remember a ton, anything helps! I remember Nefarious and Enelysion very well :) I'll shoot you an add, thanks!

"...... a vast majority..."  :normal-16:

a few moved here many years ago, server did well for some time. Lately we have been disappointed by the lack of patches and comunications but some are still waiting to see if something is gonna happen.

Yeah, I've ended up here a couple of times myself. Tried a few servers, but it does seem like this one has usually been the most popular. Sad to see that you guys are ending up in the same boat as official to some degree (lack of communication, etc).

Offline StormDragoon

• Beginner
StormDragoon. 

I was a Sanctuary Server Archer in Nefarious (Pre-territory war domination and post-domination/fall) and afterward Legendary. 

I did quit quite a long time ago though.

Offline DragonsBreath

• Beginner
Hiya, I was on Sanctuary server since 2008 and I played until 2012. Later I just came to visit there and I have a lot of memories on PWI. So much so that I even could write a book if I wanted to   :)