Epic Perfect World

Nerfs & Boosts

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
I'm just curious to what is going on with the nerfs, damage ratio adjustment, boosts, etc. Looking at the set bonuses for all classes, there seems to be a common theme which is that every class has +20 Def. Levels at a minimum, yet the Clerics only have +15. I know that EP got nerfed a while back for being too tanky, but my question is that why does a class that needs to have some amount of survivability have the least amount of defense? I even see that these DD classes such as Wiz, Veno, and even SB have +25 Def. Levels... Is this because Clerics can heal themselves while these other DD classes have to rely on their own skills to keep themselves alive if there is no healer? I would really like to know! :monkey-23:
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
because ep is near immortal in 1v1 atm and needs even more def taken away but then u got supp eps who suffer as well so have to make them weak but not to weak which is where they are now in 1v1 immortal in mass squishy

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.