Epic Perfect World

Char creation

Offline Lidushka

Unable to create any char.  Either this is bugged or all possible names have been taken (unlikely)

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
It would have prompted a message saying the name was taken already.

Someone else was having the same issue. I will inform the developer if the problem remains. 

Can also go to helpdesk as well.

https://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline SacredWolfie

• Beginner
I cannot create a character as well, just keep getting either username already taken, or Failed to create character.

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
Character creation is broken because of the map bug/ item crash issue. You won't be able to make a new character until it's fixed.

Until it's address you won't be able to log in.

Offline Moana

• Don't give up.
  • Before you quit,Try
  • Characters: Windy ,xMoana, panda
  • Faction: βμg✶
I cannot create a character as well, just keep getting either username already taken, or Failed to create character.
owo :tiger-12:

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
Create a new account and make a character there. It should work, i just tested it.

Offline ANUSWRECKER

• Old Player
  • Alamat / Prominent
Create a new account and make a character there. It should work, i just tested it.
I Love seeing you once again in forum my fave dev  :pig-48:

Offline darrose

Character creation is broken because of the map bug/ item crash issue. You won't be able to make a new character until it's fixed.

Until it's address you won't be able to log in.
When should this issue be resolved? I haven't played in years, I'd like to play

Offline √íԵɑӀҽ

• 🅢🅘🅝🅕🅤🅛
Would love to have an answer for you but the only people who can answer that are the higher ups and the last anything was said on it was on some forum post/discord post apparently stating it will be fixed "As soon as possible" and that was a few days ago. Considering nothing was said after that, we're all in the dark about it  :tiger-9: :tiger-9:

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
Until it's resolved on some of the current accounts, the temporary solution is to make a new account and create a character there, it should work this way...