Epic Perfect World

Surprise! Drama Love 2

DJBFF

Ok, so, yea... tention went too much for me xD n i wanna keep sum ppl happy c: (like ET xD) This chapter was already made months ago, ideas will be added later on the chapters!~

Drama Love 1 -> http://epicpw.com/written-works/drama-love-1/

When they arrived at school, no one wanted to belive their eyes. Everyone thought that Alexa was someone else. They were all with their mouths open.
"That guy over there, sure is lucky. Having Kylie and another unkown beauty to walk with him." Is what you heard all over and over again.
Alexa split with the others and went to go and get a new book at the library
Noah came a litle bit late into the classroom. He saw Alexa and sat next to her, nervously and blushing.
"What is wrong with me? Why am I nervous? I mean, she's just another stupid girl of who'll fall for me and who'se heart I cam break, right?" Is what he thought. He kept staring at her, but Alexa ignored him and continued with the lesson. At the lunch break, of course Kylie went to Alexa. Alexa closed her book and put it in her bag.
"With book is it now?"
"It's a book about a girl that went to the Amazon and saw pink dolphins, and she wants to help them, because people want them to die."
"Isn't that kinda.... sad?"
"Yea, after I'm done with eating, I gotta go to P.E.... Annoying."
"Ugh, no need to tell me..."
When Alexa finished eating, she went to P.E.. The girls were always looking at her. They couldn't believe that was Alexa, the quiet, glasses and long braided girl.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Nothing, it's just.... You're sifferent then usual..."
"My mom came home and i made her a promise, I don't like preaking promises."
"Ah.... I see..."
When that was said, the girls left for P.E.. The teacher also couldn't believe his eyes. Alexa without braids and glasses. It was like they had 2 transfer students.
"Who are you?"
"Me? Teacher, you don't know? I'm Alexa!"
"Really? You look very different."
"My mom came back, I made a promise to her to go today without braids and glasses."
"I hope you can see, today we're gonna do activities with balls"
"Oh, no, those glasses aren't very sharp ones, they only serve to keep my eyes good for a longer time."
"I see, well, take a seat then."
Alexa sat on the bench, next to her brother. Hours have passed, it was finally Saturday.  Kylie went to Alexa's house and she rang on the doorbell and shouted:
"Alexa, you there?"
"Oh, hi Kylie, how's the situation at home?"
"Oh, pretty good, can I come in?"
"Sure."
Alexa went downstairs and opened the door. She waved and let Kylie in and got her a glass of water.
"What did you come here for?"
"Noah, don't you think it's strange? I saw him once walking to your home with your scarf, just.... how did he know where you live?"
"W- Damn, you're right! It's really weird..."
They were both in question, when Alex came downstairs. He saw Kylie, and he saw she was in doubt, and his sis too.
"Hey, why're you both in doubt?"
"Alex, do you remember when Noah came to bring me my scarf back?"
"Yea, why?"
"Don't you think that it's weird of how Noah knew your adress?" Kylie asked.
"Now that you mention it.... Yea! Just how..."
"That's why we're in doubt bro."
They all sat down and were thinking.
"Couldn't he have asked a teacher?" Alex asked.
"Our teachers don't give our information away, even to bring out stuff back without our permission." Kylie responded.
"Hm..... Could he have follo- No.... Impossible, we weren't even at home when he was there, but then again, how could he have been there so  fast?" Alex asked.
"He wasn't there at the last period, he could of have womanized the teacher." Alexa answered.
"That's most highly possible, if you listened what he told me last time, about what he does with girls."

Meanwhile, at Noah's house.
"Hey sis, mind helping out? Even Liam is helping while he should be doing his homework, and all you're doing is watching tv!"
His sister's name's Alison. She has blonde long staright hair and green sparkly eyes, but she's arrogant.
"Pfft, you really think that I'm going to help you? Who has helped with moving the last few times?" She answered.
"Who do you think that took care of Liam while you were moving the boxes? He used to be a cry-baby, so I got a headache a lot, so what're you complaining about?"
"FINE!"
Noah's sis stood up and took a few light boxes.
"Liam, you go and do your homework, I don't want you to turn out like your older brother, a womanizer and a stupid guy who can't even do these little chores himself."
"Excuse me? I'm taking the heavier boxes, while YOU're taking the lighter boxes!"
"Be happy I'm even helping! Damn, how am I gonna be happy when my hunny finally has his own place to live, so I can move in with him, then I won't even have to see your face ever again!"
It remained silent. Noah didn't want to go in discussion with his sis.
"How can she have many fan boys with an attitude like that?" Is what Noah was always wondering.
That evening, Noah couldn't sleep, he kept with Alexa's image in his mind.
"She was so beautiful, that long, sparkly hair, and those EYES! It felt as if i was dreaming. A dream come true's rare." Is what he was thinking.
The next morning, when the twins arrived at school, the boys were staring at Alexa. They couldn't belive of how 4-eyes would be so cute without braids and glasses. The boys approached her and asked:
"Hey, um.... why do you always wear braids and glasses?"
"I do that because I don't really want boys to fall for my looks, I want them to fall for who I am."
Noah arrived, he was on time, but, he had shaggy eyes. He was tired.
Alexa was looking depressed, along with Alex. Noah looked at them and asked:
"Why are you two so depressed?"
Alexa looked away and walked to class, ignoring everyone else. Alex followed her.

Drama Love chapter 3: http://epicpw.com/written-works/drama-love-3/
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2013, 05:43 pm by DJBFF

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Well, that didn't take long xD.

DJBFF

Well, that didn't take long xD.
ik x.x too much tention to know of hoe ET will like this chapter LOL, he will find out abt the scarf maybe in chapter 5 xD or they will never know~

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
ik x.x too much tention to know of hoe ET will like this chapter LOL, he will find out abt the scarf maybe in chapter 5 xD or they will never know~
You should demand ET to pay for you pleasing his curiosity.

DJBFF

You should demand ET to pay for you pleasing his curiosity.
Dude, i only do this for the fun. I like pleasing and entretaining people for free, i don't want to let ppl pay me for such small effort!

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Dude, i only do this for the fun. I like pleasing and entretaining people for free, i don't want to let ppl pay me for such small effort!
<---Sees business opportunity in everything and money making possibility in everyone.

DJBFF

<---Sees business opportunity in everything and money making possibility in everyone.
dude, i write poems, stories, i draw, i can dance xD i can sing (ppl say tht abt me x.x), so i have so many chances to be rich AND famous

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
dude, i write poems, stories, i draw, i can dance xD i can sing (ppl say tht abt me x.x), so i have so many chances to be rich AND famous
Famous and dirty rich.

DJBFF

Famous and dirty rich.
lmfao, indeed, but, i dun wanna be famous.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
lmfao, indeed, but, i dun wanna be famous.
Fame will come after riches anyway. Unless you take all your money and go live on secret island in Pacific Ocean, but then being rich is pointless.

DJBFF

Fame will come after riches anyway. Unless you take all your money and go live on secret island in Pacific Ocean, but then being rich is pointless.
well, as i said, i dun wanna b famous QQ

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
hm u described Alison 2 times :D
need to fix that hehe

i dont think that he should try to kiss her right away...after getting kicked  lol

also kicking in the stomach might be hard...unless Alexa is a black belt in Jung Fu

other than this it looks nice ;)
getting some suspense and mystery around Noah hehe

Thanks  :-\

DJBFF

need to fix that hehe

i dont think that he should try to kiss her right away...after getting kicked  lol

also kicking in the stomach might be hard...unless Alexa is a black belt in Jung Fu

heheh, well, i did? O.o i wrote this in a rush i guess, so i didn't notice that x.x thank you for letting me know! I'm gonna write chapter 3 now xD once i've corrected that of Alison. And, lol, he was with his arms wide open, i have a white belt at yoseikan, and even i can do that easilly xD

DJBFF

need to fix that hehe

Ok, edited lol

DJBFF

Updated the ending~