Epic Perfect World

Annoying ass Pk stories.....post em here (:

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Some kid named "covananta" I think come and Genie Spark me drop me twice no reason, then I ask 1v1 and he say no.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
That's my point. I KNOW I'm not the greatest seeker on the server, If I'm anywhere on the radar it's prolly just a blip. How bad did this prick have to be to not kill me in 5 minutes of trying?
Your sig raises my madness meter to over 9000.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Agent_ lost 3-0 when he asked me for 1v1, and he calls me Clown ????? Gz

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
My favorite is that "devilman" sin who pk's at the bq mobs everyday at reset. he gets stunlocked and dropped so fast its funny. But props to him for not giving a damn and always coming back for more.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
qt, Feo, and Tavern win this thread.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
People only gank me never 1v1 and begfriend me for peace when they are alone but are the first to try annihilate me when they have squad and are fully buffed. Oh and people always try kill me then fail and run and say I'm noob. Noob for what? Not killing them before they could fly away coz that's all they could do? D:< Needless rant over you'll never see this again
Yo

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Don't trash a seeker who is x1000 better than you.

Gm's literally told him to shush because i had proof i hit harder than him and he still denied it like christians deny science.
Like gosh Malon watched me hit the wizzy.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Gm's literally told him to shush because i had proof i hit harder than him and he still denied it like christians deny science.
Like gosh Malon watched me hit the wizzy.

Please tell us more about how stronk you are. I'm sure all of EPW would love to hear about it.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Please tell us more about how stronk you are. I'm sure all of EPW would love to hear about it.

2stronk4u

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Can I talk about how stronk I am?  :normal-4:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
That's my point. I KNOW I'm not the greatest seeker on the server, If I'm anywhere on the radar it's prolly just a blip. How bad did this prick have to be to not kill me in 5 minutes of trying?

Oh, my bad. Thought you were boasting about your defense.

Can I talk about how stronk I am?  :normal-4:

Prove it, show me your muscles

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Prove it, show me your muscles

:tiger-3:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Im in pk mode, killing Cloudclawer? The big ugly red world boss near archo, noob archer comes, pulls boss closer to archo north-western corner, on the hill where Ducks (All in pk mode) are chilling, they gank me and steal my WB. I respawn at Archo, stealth,  go to Ducks, see em running away from WB and WB chasing em, I kill em one by one.
At the end of the day: Ducks 1 -  Me 14

Ducks full gank clan, aff. Yeah, I'm sure that it ALL happend like you explained, we gather 14 people only to ks your world boss and we weren't pking someone else when some randoms pulled the world boss to purge everyone.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Oh, my bad. Thought you were boasting about your defense.

I'd never presume to think I'm the greatest. It was just funny to me.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Ducks full gank clan, aff. Yeah, I'm sure that it ALL happend like you explained, we gather 14 people only to ks your world boss and we weren't pking someone else when some randoms pulled the world boss to purge everyone.
Ducks weren't waiting for me, they just gathered on that hill probly waiting for other guild or just having an event of some kind, and the puller-acher-noob was factionless, still no clue if he pulled to ducks on purpose or just by sheer luck. But I really killed 14 of em while they were dealing with boss, which in the end survived, got resetted and was killed by me after I pulled him all the wait to Hill of The Swarm to avoid possible gankers and ksers.