Epic Perfect World

Annoying ass Pk stories.....post em here (:

Antihero

The only thing I'm getting out of this is that you guys are complaining about getting killed while you're in PK mode. That, and more than likely lying and exaggerating to glorify yourselves. There are no rules in PK, nor should their be, so stop complaining that you get killed while fighting someone else, a boss, or while you're AFK. I should also like to point out that it doesn't actually take 2+ people to kill most of the people posting here, it's just that they're not the idiots rolling solo in a game where PvP can happen anywhere.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Well Antihero, at least it's in here and you don't have to read the stories.  World chat is annoying enough and it seems you have a problem with it..So just don't frequent this post. Right?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
So I was fighting Huntedbynyx or something and he lost like to me like 23-1 or so. At the beggining of all these fights he said "I'll use spark because I demon and my tidal sucks"...

And at the end of all these fights I said "You die even when you spark not because your tidal sucks, because you suck" :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Antihero

World chat is annoying enough

And now we have people bringing that crap to the forums. Your logic, as they say, "dun goofed". Not to mention the naming and shaming of people and factions which, at any other time, would have been a problem.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
And now we have people bringing that crap to the forums. Your logic, as they say, "dun goofed".

Again...you DON'T have to read it.

Antihero

Again...you DON'T have to read it.

Lemme guess... next you're gonna say that we should use the blacklist so we don't have to see it in WC, right?  :monkey-2:

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
people who attack u on ns fully buffed over and over and over no matter how many times u kill them, running when they get purged.
ultimately ends with 'trash im gonna kill u on site from now on'/'trash my faction is coming for u'/'trash learn to play class that requires skill'
makes my day happy knowing there are bigger noobs than me  :D
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Went AFK on my seeker in Very Bored in cube last night. Some bone head wizard decided to try and PK a full r8 150 seeker with 85 defense lvls, and 22% magic damage redux on his gear... Came back 5 minutes later with about 200k off my charm, and him still trying to kill me. Switch from Def lvl sword to GoF sword, beat him till charm ticked, and then hit him for 76K with a Gemini Slash. Some days the sheer idiocy of some people is staggering.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Went AFK on my seeker in Very Bored in cube last night. Some bone head wizard decided to try and PK a full r8 150 seeker with 85 defense lvls, and 22% magic damage redux on his gear... Came back 5 minutes later with about 200k off my charm, and him still trying to kill me. Switch from Def lvl sword to GoF sword, beat him till charm ticked, and then hit him for 76K with a Gemini Slash. Some days the sheer idiocy of some people is staggering.
meng he was just having fun. Many people dont give a flying **** if they die.
Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:31 pm by Jolhans

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I died this one time, it made me angry.

:tiger-2:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:
Here my sad story.

Was killed in gang bang(me only girl) by ugly guys from emperor :normal-2: :normal-2:

Ok maybe one of them wasnt ugly... But still
Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:53 pm by Pluencee

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
SDjsdjfsjdasdsfjsjfblerrreresrlksf

I'm willing to bet you wouldn't tick more than once (if even that) if I or any other competent mage were to hit you, afk or not.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I didn't get ganked once, it was boring.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I'm willing to bet you wouldn't tick more than once (if even that) if I or any other competent mage were to hit you, afk or not.

That's my point. I KNOW I'm not the greatest seeker on the server, If I'm anywhere on the radar it's prolly just a blip. How bad did this prick have to be to not kill me in 5 minutes of trying?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Oh oh. How about the time a wizzy kept poking me at NS, I got annoyed and 77k gemini'd her in full r8. I told vindex and BOY DID HE RAGE. Whole thread of him QQing about it and GMs telling him to stop. Ive even got screenshots of the damage and he still called bullshit glorious days. He was annoyed that "Someone with r8 that bad cant hit 77k" when the most he could hit was 52