i hope this guy realises people can also just, not log for 24 hours lol
i know right, and thats how the server will eventually die

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
i know right, and thats how the server will eventually die
pretty sure guilds that disband after 2 losses kill the server faster then such event
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
pretty sure guilds that disband after 2 losses kill the server faster then such event
so does fakebidding i hear  :police: :police: :police: :police:
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
so does fakebidding i hear  :police: :police: :police: :police:
yep poor guys, 8 guilds :))  :))
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
The way to discourage safezone camping isn't to remove the safezone, it's an integral part of the game.
However, maybe increasing the aggro time and making the safezone ineffective during aggro (somehow), essentially forcing you into the engagements you take, might help?
Dying is a day worth living for.

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
The way to discourage safezone camping isn't to remove the safezone, it's an integral part of the game.
However, maybe increasing the aggro time and making the safezone ineffective during aggro (somehow), essentially forcing you into the engagements you take, might help?
now this is a better idea i can agree with xD, taking more time for entering safe zone, this is a good idea. U my friend need a reward