or wiz ulti spark under immune and tp sz

make a event once per week

remove sz for 24 hours

Last Edit: Apr 24, 2020, 10:53 pm by Panda

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
not happening. that would KILL this game.
:)

Offline Drakar

• Spanish Disaster★
  • Making dogs mad.
  • Characters: Drakarcito
  • Faction: Slayers / Savagery
Die is part of the game.  Anyways u can play the same lame playstyle, let kids enjoys while quarantine.
Selling Savagery AA Hack. Pm iJunior.

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
i'm sick this players
game are great

but take note at players

come full buff ok is the game BUT

when people play non stop wirh sz

just archer come at 5 and send a db to make player busy

or wiz ulti spark under immune and tp sz

make a event once per week

remove sz for 24 hours
nah get good 

Offline Renko

nah get good
oh sorry i didnt knew u can kill ppl under safe zone
wowow i don't know to who i talk, the best player is here, he can kill ppl in safe zone !!! 
burdette giv him a reward

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
stupid idea for a pve server, ay remove blue name too while youre at it

Offline Rees

The server is already dead, few are those that actually enjoy what's left of it, there is no get good when everything you actually can do is watch getting murdered by 5 different chars in heroic battle or get wiped out at every event you wanna be part of... only ones that are actually good are ares and nw the rest of them are gone since blue names can't be touched at some events and get all the loot... and more than that on a solo basics you can't do much either... unless the same things everyday which is not just boring but tiring too... i never seen epw this bad ever and it really frustrating.

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
legit, if ur getting ganked out of random, just go blue name or camp def gears, like whats the point on removing sz??? and is this even possible??? even if it is, it will destroy the game even more.
Event of 24 hours no sz, whats the reward for the event??? basicly on pk is spawn kill, wheres the fun in that, just get 1 whole squad camp spawning area and done. Think a little before giving some stupid idea like this

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Remove SZ

Offline Renko

legit, if ur getting ganked out of random, just go blue name or camp def gears, like whats the point on removing sz??? and is this even possible??? even if it is, it will destroy the game even more.
Event of 24 hours no sz, whats the reward for the event??? basicly on pk is spawn kill, wheres the fun in that, just get 1 whole squad camp spawning area and done. Think a little before giving some stupid idea like this
no reward just fun, if ur going to be spam kill that bad for you
change class or don't log

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
no reward just fun, if ur going to be spam kill that bad for you
change class or don't log
whats fun when ur whole faction is getting spawn killed??? wheres the fun on that, basicly no regroup, no chi, no buffs, no charm. its now fun at all on mass pk if u really think it

Offline Renko

whats fun when ur whole faction is getting spawn killed??? wheres the fun on that, basicly no regroup, no chi, no buffs, no charm. its now fun at all on mass pk if u really think it
has i see you are the same to all ppl
u got insta a degenerate idea
when i see ppl like you try hard to get degenerate idea
we can't talk about game anymore.
players are the real problem then

Offline _Rapid

Offline Renko

Keep sz remove Renko
i saw a archer with this name, your one using sz like a tryhard and run away with full buff ? you should be removed from game

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
has i see you are the same to all ppl
u got insta a degenerate idea
when i see ppl like you try hard to get degenerate idea
we can't talk about game anymore.
players are the real problem then
i can tell u 1 thing, i dont random pk at all, i just stay chilling, chatting or watching ppl fight, or ask for 1v1's etc. rpk is not for me, only normal pk's, like ppl will still abuse fast teleport even if u remove sz, most players vote on server and have fast teleport, they can fast gank, stealth keep on running than fast tele. so i really dont see the point on removing sz, tell me where is the fun on removing sz. please tell me how will ppl have fun with sz removed for a whole day