Epic Perfect World

finnaly

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
i agree aps sin is truely stupidly strong it does the same dmg as a aps sin but in aps form so taking the normal dph dmg from a sin and then doing it x4 2.86 a second *free gear* already is strong but i don't agree that sin overall needs nerf and there's no true way you can balance aps sin and then keep dph sin viable unless you just nerfed aps that gear gives but then you would still have 2.5 with free gear and 3.33 with max gear but there is many classes that need nerfs like db aps needs nerf db def needs nerf ive fought a db as a demon sin with 100k patk 4 aps and i was truely unable to kill them i was doing 2-3k aps and it just wasn't killing them no matter what ive had venos flatten me in full def in 3 shots or there pets bleed doing 30k a hit x4 thats 120k dmg not to mention the veno dmg ontop eps needs def nerf but then you have the Qqing vit eps who think they should tank a squad in pk arguements can be made that vit needs to be stronger but the fact of it is a DD ep in 1v1 is pretty near ungodly strong as it has insane utility and alot of self preservation barb needs def nerfs to pdef as there virtually unkillable by a dph sin and aps sin needs nerf and even then there is barbs that just can't die to a aps sin cause they have full rpdt and take no dmg + the 20 chi a hit keeps them perma sparking/invoking let's also not mention storm bringers hitting 40k while in full rpdt taking 5k max zerk crit from 3 spark sin dph

TL:DR aps sin need nerf dph sin is fine there is alot of classes that just need a nerf and rebalance and burd is prob aware and just busy/lazy
agree with u that some classes need nerf, but they are all killable, if u do the right combo, i play dph db, dph sin, and it is possible to kill sbs with full rpdt same for dbs with rpdt, its just the matter of learning how to counter it, played the game for almost 8 years already, had to play each class to know its weakness and flaws, its highs, to learn how to counter them in any situation, now vit eps and barbs need a little nerf on the pdef, cuz a barb with rpdt is hard af to kill xDDDD

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
agree with u that some classes need nerf, but they are all killable, if u do the right combo, i play dph db, dph sin, and it is possible to kill sbs with full rpdt same for dbs with rpdt, its just the matter of learning how to counter it, played the game for almost 8 years already, had to play each class to know its weakness and flaws, its highs, to learn how to counter them in any situation, now vit eps and barbs need a little nerf on the pdef, cuz a barb with rpdt is hard af to kill xDDDD

SB full rpdt hits me 40k and i hit it 5k max its ''possible'' but it isn't balanced is my point lol i kno how to counter but ive had dbs face tank me as aps and dph with 0 issue just don't got the dmg to kill it stunlock and watch the hp bar not move kinda thing 

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Renko

i main dph db if u want to know
each time i see you, your in aps gear

Offline Renko

aps is a bypass for a kill fast, they got same def has dph players
since sin aps spark 3 full buff and steathl run sz 
they even got great def has dph 
ppl say ( its balance stop cry you dumb) but they know they got better advantage vs other ppl are more skilled than them

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
each time i see you, your in aps gear
cuz u see me fight HA most of the time, when i fight any LA or AA class i always go dph, only using aps vs HA