• Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
its time to put primal passiv skill and concentrate on dph

85% db sin are just aps

they deal insane dmg even on HA class deal 6k aps 4.00

if we got 100k hp why not but AA class 33khp LA 39k HA46k

they use like 0 skill and just auto attack

bypass sht
learn how to fight against aps dbs and aps sins, dont just qq over useless stuff. db was nerfed enough cuz at the time used to deal over 100k after dragon trap, so get some skills 1st, this post is going to be useless anyways

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Remove def from the game
alpha features cannot be removed under ANY circumstances, good try.
:)

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
never lol it is the worst idea i have ever heard lol, the game has the best balance i have seen from any pw game i have tried so -1 ...

Offline Renko

learn how to fight against aps dbs and aps sins, dont just qq over useless stuff. db was nerfed enough cuz at the time used to deal over 100k after dragon trap, so get some skills 1st, this post is going to be useless anyways
you are a db ofc its bad idea for you
if we delete aps
u would change classe cuz u can't dph
i saw u has db right today
if u was a wiz or another class u would agree 100% with me

Offline Renko

never lol it is the worst idea i have ever heard lol, the game has the best balance i have seen from any pw game i have tried so -1 ...
a seeker vit build 300+ str just killed a wiz today

aps sin db deal 7k aps on HA class

even 10k on bm

what is balance for you ? 

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
a seeker vit build 300+ str just killed a wiz today

aps sin db deal 7k aps on HA class

even 10k on bm

what is balance for you ?
guys stop crying about dbs and aps classes in game, my ea can rape any db (ofc there is a chances to die faster to aps db aswell but i still can kill them aswell just learn how to play against this classes) dont blame game balance because of your low gameplay

Offline Renko

guys stop crying about dbs and aps classes in game, my ea can rape any db (ofc there is a chances to die faster to aps db aswell but i still can kill them aswell just learn how to play against this classes) dont blame game balance because of your low gameplay
stop killing noob players also

Offline うあやめちは

stop killing noob players also
i am 7years on epw and the last thing i would do is playing against low skilled players, so dw about it

Offline Razvi

• Characters: Fallen
+1
Tho there were countless posts like this and since Burdette ain't doing anything about balance it's just a matter of time since everyone gives up and don't try to change anything.
For those who cry about these nerfs, piss off.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
i agree aps sin is truely stupidly strong it does the same dmg as a aps sin but in aps form so taking the normal dph dmg from a sin and then doing it x4 2.86 a second *free gear* already is strong but i don't agree that sin overall needs nerf and there's no true way you can balance aps sin and then keep dph sin viable unless you just nerfed aps that gear gives but then you would still have 2.5 with free gear and 3.33 with max gear but there is many classes that need nerfs like db aps needs nerf db def needs nerf ive fought a db as a demon sin with 100k patk 4 aps and i was truely unable to kill them i was doing 2-3k aps and it just wasn't killing them no matter what ive had venos flatten me in full def in 3 shots or there pets bleed doing 30k a hit x4 thats 120k dmg not to mention the veno dmg ontop eps needs def nerf but then you have the Qqing vit eps who think they should tank a squad in pk arguements can be made that vit needs to be stronger but the fact of it is a DD ep in 1v1 is pretty near ungodly strong as it has insane utility and alot of self preservation barb needs def nerfs to pdef as there virtually unkillable by a dph sin and aps sin needs nerf and even then there is barbs that just can't die to a aps sin cause they have full rpdt and take no dmg + the 20 chi a hit keeps them perma sparking/invoking let's also not mention storm bringers hitting 40k while in full rpdt taking 5k max zerk crit from 3 spark sin dph

TL:DR aps sin need nerf dph sin is fine there is alot of classes that just need a nerf and rebalance and burd is prob aware and just busy/lazy 

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
you are a db ofc its bad idea for you
if we delete aps
u would change classe cuz u can't dph
i saw u has db right today
if u was a wiz or another class u would agree 100% with me
i main dph db if u want to know