Epic Perfect World

Myriad Rainbow

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
why argue guys ):

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
If u ask me, i preffer the skill to stay as what it is right now, because if u land m.def debuff, wf will be a machine for 1v1 or anything else, since it reduces m.def by alot..
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
If u ask me, i preffer the skill to stay as what it is right now, because if u land m.def debuff, wf will be a machine for 1v1 or anything else, since it reduces m.def by alot..
true, i have no problem using both myriads together but its something i noticed

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
skill is fine as it is, it should keep its low proc rate cos if it does end up proccing mdef debuff its almost the mdef equivalent of 0pdef, which we all know is not very interactive. mdef debuff is also the only debuff that is worth proccing, others are arguably negligible. not to mention wf is more than fine as it is, honestly you can even make an argument to it being overpowered and more in need of nerfs, rather than buffs

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
skill is fine as it is, it should keep its low proc rate cos if it does end up proccing mdef debuff its almost the mdef equivalent of 0pdef, which we all know is not very interactive. mdef debuff is also the only debuff that is worth proccing, others are arguably negligible. not to mention wf is more than fine as it is, honestly you can even make an argument to it being overpowered and more in need of nerfs, rather than buffs
this is the answer to the thread but i was rather lazy to type
i believe the skill is fine how it is bc even procing pdef debuff on la/aa classes brings the pdef very low on this server, not to mention 0 mdef is broken 
this was the very reason why when u use the skill, sometimes it doesn't proc any debuff
bc 2/4 debuffs are strong as is 
just my two cents  :police:

oh hello